Past

Ignite my soul.

15 Feb 2014 ;;

“Hey that took you long enough.” Kris stated to Joonmyun.

“Yeah? Sorry.” Joonmyun felt no reasons why he should even be sorry or why his legs even brought him here. Kris stared at him, like he was observing his prey. A long sleeved shirt, sweater hung around his neck and long black pants. Kris would lie if he didn’t admit he was attracted. “Follow me.” Kris snapped out of his daze.

Joonmyun pursed his lips and followed Kris to a bench in front of the lake and they sat down. Joonmyun noticed Kris hairstyle and how he looked good. He turned his head to look at the breath-taking scenery in front of him. He hadn’t admired it in about six months. Kris sighed and smiled at the sight.

“So…ever been here?” Kris asked.

“Yeah….”

“Oh… with your friends?”

Joonmyun looked down for a while and processed his thoughts.

” Maybe you could say that.”

It was utter silence for that moment.

“What’s your favourite colour?”

Kris was shocked because it was the first time Joonmyun took initiative to ask something.

 “Yellow, yours?” “Black.”

“Why so?” “The world is too dull and bleak. From the moment we are born, we are destined to die.”

Kris ponders before opening his mouth and gathering the courage to ask. “Why do you say so?” Joonmyun kept quiet and bit his lips. Many things ran through his mind. Please...stop...he begged the voices. He sat there like a lifeless doll, feeling like all around him suddenly went black. Kris could see his face getting redder like he was going to cry. Kris pats his head and hugs him, like a way of soothing Joonmyun.

But Joonmyun didn't move until a while later he pushed himself off Kris embrace and said, “Let’s just call him 'A'. 'A' loves him without knowing how, or when, or from where. 'A' loves him simply, without problems or pride; in this way because 'A' do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you.  'A' loves him more than the typical love stories. It would have been a lie to say that he didn’t kill 'A' inside. Because of him, 'A' is forever stuck in his past memories, unable to move on. No one can try and erase them away from 'A'.”

 

“But 'A' can choose to erase it himself?”

“… 'A' can't move on. It’s hard when 'A' has a broken heart.”

After saying that, Joonmyun stood up and started walking. Kris watched as Joonmyun walked on, hesitating for a second before running after him.

 (a/n) Sorry for taking almost two weeks to update such a short part!! >.< School activities have kept me so busy:-( I will try to update part three by next week. Thank you for taking time to read. Leaving a comment or subscribing would be good heheh:P And I might improve it over the weekends as I think it isn't that good yet! >.< Thank you<3