NINE

Take me into your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

        Chunji rushed to the class , to find C.A.P sitting with his friends . " Hyung , I need your help ! " he pulled the chair infront of him and sat down . C.A.P looked at him . "You come just in time ." he pulled his cell phone and showed it to Chunji , with a look 'is it true ?' .Chunji shook his head . "She's straight !" it's enough . C.A.P nodded , well , he just wondering if true but to thinks about it more logically , it just doesn't make sense . "Who do you think did this ?" C.A.P shrugged . "You are not helping at all ! " Chunji sighed . He stand up and going to find some clue about the culprit . Who the hell is he ? or a she ?.

 

     "Hyung ., Hyung .." Ricky tried to catch his breath . Panting after running aroud the school searching for Chunji . "What's matter ? " huhh . "I .. I FOUND IT ! " Ricky still trying to slow his pace , catching his breath . Chunji gave him a curious look . "The culprit . The first person who send Minji's picture ! " .Finally , he succeeds slowing his pace . "Really ?! " C.A.P threw his bottle to Ricky . He knews that Ricky needs water for now , before he explain everything to him and Chunji . Ricky catched it in one hand , then he nodded , before he drink the water . "Who the hell is that guy ?"  Chunji asked , he can't help himself but being curious . Ricky shook his head . "Nope , it's a girls . To my surprise , the culprits is her step-sister . " Chunji jaw dropped . 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

     "Ewww.. it's must be hard on you , right ?"  The girl patted on Nara's shoulder . She makes a pity face , asking for sympathy before she nodded . "Before this , I thought that she's straight . But....." She burst into tears . "It .. it turn out to be that she loves ... loves. .. "She hugged the girl beside her . "She loves girl . The same gender with her ." She wiped her tears with the back of her hand . "It's okay , you can cry babe ! " Her friend tried to concole her . "Can you imagine it ? That there was a day that she tried to harrass me . I tried to let go because she is my step-sister but it gotten worse day by day . " She landed her head on the table . Hiding her smile . That devil's smile . 

 

    "Can I meet Jung Na Ra ?" A loud voice from the door class . Nobody makes move . Cause the girls just too much busy looking at the owner of the voice . And the boys couldn't be bothered . It's Chunji . Nara looked at the mirror for  a while before stand up and said " Yes . Why are you looking for me?" She walked towards the door , where Chunji stand . The other girls cant help but being jealous . Chunji grabbed her hand harshly and took her somewhere . "Woaaa..." It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter