THREE

Take me into your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

     "You are 5 minutes late ! " Chunji frowned . Aigooo . "I'm sorry ! I'm really really sorry ! " She bowed . Good , Minji . You were late at his first command . Now , what should you do ? What if he extend the punishment ?! Aishh . "Here , the list for you ! Make sure you won't leave anything , okay ?" Chunji gave her a piece of paper . She looked at the paper . Minji raised an eyebrow . She looked at Chunji . "What ? Can't you tell that is groceries list , huhh ?" Chunji flicked her forhead . 'Auchh ~ ' . Minji rubbed her forhead . "Hey , Geeky ! What're you waiting for ? Go buy all of the things on the list . " Minji nodded before she walked . Then she turned back . "Money ? " she asked . Chunji took out his wallet . "Here , use my credit cards ! " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

        Minji wandered around the market . She looked on the list . Kimchi , DONE . Apple , DONE . Abalone , DONE . And the list goes on . She had bought everything except Oyster sauce and Tomato .  "Ah~~ Where should I find this ?" She pushed the trolley along the side . She walked row by row to find the Oyster sauce and Tomato . Finally , she found the Oyster sauce . She grabbed it . But at the same time there's another guy who tried to grab it . "I'm sorry , but can I have this ? " Minji asked politely . She looked at the guy . He was wearing a sports attire . Maybe he was back from exercising . The guy nodded . "Thanks you" Minji bowed . The guy looked at Minji without her knowing . Well , actually that girl can turn into princess . I think i can change her . She had cute red-ish cheeck  with a thin lips . And her figure were not bad either .  That guy kept nodding to his statement . "Excuse me , Im sorry but can you help me ? " Minji asked the guy with a smile on her lips . "Yup . " That guy nodded .

"Do you know , where to find tomato , here ?" The guy looked Minji .

"Huhh ?" 

"Im sorry , but I actually i was just back to Korea . And this is my first time , here ." The guy scratched his neck .

"Owh , okay . Thank you ." Minji was about to walked away but then ,

"But , maybe we could find it together ! " The guy said .

 

 

 

 

 

 

         "Hahahaha . That was funny ! " Minji rubbed her stomach as she laughed out loud . Chansung just smiled . "Isn't ? I dont know what to do at the time . I was just too scared . " They were on their way to the Coffe Bean . Chansung wanted some Iced Caffe Latte . So , he asked Minji to accompany him . Along their way to the Coffee Bean , Chansung tell her a funny story about him . Eventhought , they were just met . But they looked like they already know each other for over a ten years . There's a bridge that connect them . 

 

 

 

   

 

        "Here , Americano for hyung  . And Expresso for you ." Changjo put the coffee on the table . Chunji took the Americano . He took a sip . It's h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter