FIVE

Take me into your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Woahh~~ this is a nice place ! " Minji was amazed by the room .It was decorated with vintage theme . She looked around the room . It was a studio room . There's a bed and a bathroom with a shower . Minji sat on the bed . "Where did you find ---- this room ---? " She was startled , as Niel was caught staring in her eyes . She cleared his throat . Her hands start trembled . It was .... It was the first time somebody had ever stared at her eyes , for a long time . Niel moved near to her . 

 

   He wishpered, "Do you know that you had a beautiful eyes ? " Minji find herself uncomfortable being with Niel . She rubbed her neck , it was a habit , she would do it if she feel uncomfortable and shy and nervous . She pushed her big spectacles upward . "Behind that big glasses , you are hiding the most beautiful part of you ! " He sat beside her . Minji forced herself to laugh, "You must be kidding me ! " . Niel shook his head , "You know what , your eyes are brown . Just like her ." He mumbled , maybe he was forgotten that Minji is beside her . His mind pictured a girl , with a pair of brown eyes , long wavy hairs and a lips that can't stop smilling . 

 

 His first love . 

 

The one that turned him into a bad boy . He smiled . 

 

 

That was the past . 

 

 

let bygone be bygone , Daniel ! 

 

 

    "Ehm ~" Minji cleared , as she wanted to catch an attention from Niel . "Who is it ? " She looked Niel . He raised an eyebrow . "That girl , who is that girl ?" She said . "Oh " he nodded , then he stood up . He walked to the window , pushed the curtain , so he can looked outside the window. Minji still waiting for the answer . Niel took a deep breath ."My first love " he sighed . "Eh ? " Minji disbelieved .

 

 

 

    "By the way , you lived in Cheong-dam-dom , isn't ? And tell me the truth , please ! " Niel turned back to looked Minji . "What do yo mean ?" Minji asked unsurely , how did he know I lived there ? . Niel chuckled . "Hey , are you really forgot about me ?" He walked towards Minji . She frowned . "Are you drunk ? " She said . This time Niel burst into a big laughter . He shook his head , "How could you really forget me ?! " . 

"Do I knew you before ?" She asked . 

"We were in the same kindergarten and elementary school . Plus , your late-mother used to be my mother's best friend , remember ?" 

 

  

     Minji tried to remember her childhood's memories . She tried to find a name , Niel . Did I really know him ? 

 

 

 

  "Here, for you !" Niel gave her a candy ."Thank-- " Minji clapped her hand , seems like she had remember Niel . " Daniel Candy ! " She looked Niel with an excitement look . She looked Niel up and down . Then , she cupped his face , "You've --" before she could finish her words , Niel cut "I've grown handsome and cool , is that what you're gonna say ?" he raised an eyebrow , so confident . Minji pushed his face . "I can't.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter