SEVEN

Take me into your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

 

       For a while he stopped  . Frozen . "This cannot be ! " He shook his head , he shouldn't do anything that would harm her . So , he turned away . He went to his bedroom . He sat on the bed . He rubbed his face . "Chunji , what were you trying to do ?" He slapped his face . Hoping that it would make him come back to the reality . He sighed before he pulled the towel and went in the bathroom . 

 

 

    He put on his uniform . And looked the mirror , to see his reflection . Good . He walked out of his room . He looked at the sofa . Minji was still in deep sleep . What was she doing last night ? .He wondered . Then , he walked to the kitchen . And took out two slices of bread with a cup of tea . He put the nutella and butter beside the bread . Eat this ! It's an order . He wrote a memo beside the plate . Then , he off to school .

 

 

      Whistling . Niel patted on his shoulder . "Hey dude , morning ! " he said . Chunji looked him . "Weirdo ! " he knocked Niel's head . "Ouch ! " . "So, how about our deal yesterday ?" . "Deal ? What's deal ?" Chunji opened his locker . Oh man ! . A lot of letters and sort of sweets and lollipops in his locker . 

 

    Niel closed Chunji's locker , "The deal that we made yesterday . About Minji ", he said . "Minji ?? Minn... What's time is it ? " He looked the clock that stucked on the wall .  9:10 AM . He looked at the 4 lockers away from his . The locker still had some sticker on . That's mean she didn't come to school yet ! . *The sticker is the one that other student put on her locker and curse her on it  * . "Chunji-ya , did you hear me ? " Niel patted on him . "HUHH ?" He looked Niel with a dumbfounded face . "Hey , did you hear the story about that geeky ? " A girl talked to her friend . "What is it ? Did she caused any problem ? " The friend asked her back . 

 

   "She is homo "

  "What ? For real ? "

   "Yup , " she nodded .

  " No wonder , when we were asking about her ideal type she just shook her head ."

   "It's really disgusting ! "

"Do you have any evidence  ? " Chunji interupted the girls . The girls was startled at first , but then , she nodded again . She took out her cell phone .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter