SIX

Take me into your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Because she is my childhood friend . " That's it ! Niel smiled . "Huhh ?" Chunji can't believe . "Okay , let me arrange this !"  He tried to figure out what is actually Niel was saying . It's a statement that hard to believe . "That nerdy girl was your childhood friend ? ...." Chunji looked Niel . He nodded . "Are you joking with me ?... " He threw a pillow to Niel . "From what I knew  , you are the richest boy in town . Since , you were a kid . And you were never moved anywhere . You are living in Cheong Dam Dong ! " Chunji took a deep breathe . "Are you telling me , that girl was living in your neighbourhood , seriously ?" Niel nodded again . "Yahh !! That doesn't make sense ! " Chunji patted on Niel's shoulder . "Chunji-ah ~ " Niel looked into Chunji's eyes . Serious . "Promise me , that you wouldn't hurt her , okay ?" He said . "Huhh ? "

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

   

 

     It was around three o'clock in the morning , and her eyes were still wide open . Insomnia . She is a person that can't adapt with a new surrounding within a short time . She looked around the room . And , yes ! . She found it . Something to read . She walked to the bookshelf , and took out the Harry Potter written by J.K Rowling . Then , she back to the bed . 

 

 

     She only read until page three , but she already bored . Yeah , she wasn't a fan of fantasy book or to be detail , a story that unlogical . She only loves to know about fact . Maybe , that was what make her being called as nerd . It just that , there were too many pretty lies around her . But the ugly truth is the reality anyway . A reality that she can't escape . That reality . The reality that her very own father just kicked her out of their lovely house . That house is the witness of her beautiful memory with mother and father , before that -stepmother walked in that house . Before her mother dies . She sighed . Now to think about it , her father never called her since she left the house . Did he really doesn't care about me ? Even a bit ? . After a lot of thing messing in her mind , she falled asleep like a kid counting the sheep . 

 

 

      

    She woke up early than usual . It's only 6 a.m. She only got three hours sleep . It was likely a nap . Minji goes to bathroom, She took her toothbrush , put on some colgate and brushed her teeth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter