Chapter 6/Final?

Playful Kiss

When Xiumin and Luhan finished packing, Luhan thought it would be a good idea to get ice cream at a ice cream shop down the road.The two friends walked hand in hand (because of a boy name Luhan) all the way to the shop.People who saw the two friends thought they were a cute couple.Of course Xiumin and Luhan  caught on since so many girls cooed, and women smiled at them.Luhan smiled like the sun when he noticed the idea, and Xiumin was just so embarrassed that he just wanted to hide, hide in Luhan's arm like he used too when they were younger.

 

"L-Luhan?"

"Yes my Baozi? "

"D-do you think the stares are uncomfortable? "

"Nope! It makes us seem like a couple! And I wanted that image! "

"B-babo! You should like let go of my hand!"

"I will...if you like give me a kiss!"

"N-no nevermind! Let's hold hands!"

 

And with that said a blushing bun ran straight into the ice cream shop and ordered a blueberry ice cream sided with a vanilla ice cream. 

They chose a table where it was away from the door and just in the corner.There was a quiet, comfortable silence and the of the ice cream was only heard until a deer thought of kissing!

 

"Xiumin! Let me try your ice cream!"

"No! This is my only! Go away!"

"No! Give me! I just wanna try a little!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Hmph! Fine! "

"N-really?!"

"Yea! Now hurry before it melts!"

 

 

After the deer took a out of the blueberry ice cream he gave Xiumin a question. 

 

 

"Xiumin?"

"Yes?"

"Beside just lip to lip kissing, and indirect kissing, what other kisses can you think of?"

"Hmmmm...well I think there is french kissing where is tongue involved?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry that I didn't update! I'm like so lazy! But! I also had so much school work! And middle school is almost over! Almost starting high school!

(Should I make another xiuhan fanfic? )

Thank you for sticking with me throughout this small fanfic! ^^

Hope you enjoyed! Upvote? ^^

(Please..don't...unsubscribe...)