Chapter 1

Playful Kiss
Friends since birth, friends since childhood, friends forever.That was Luhan and Xiumin, but at first Luhan seemed to hate Xiumin because the little bun thought he was a girl. And Luhan avoided Xiumin for three straight days, but stopped when his mother told him that Xiumin was so very sorry, and that he would even share his dumplings with him if he would stop being mad at him.Of course Luhan agreed and became friends once again.Luhan, a son of a rich company and Xiumin, a son of a maid that worked at Luhan's house, and it so happened that the two moms were also best friends.--------------------------------------- "Mommy? Is Lulu mad at me again" asked a worried bun. "Now now Xiumin, why in the world would Luhan be mad at you" replied Mrs.Kim "W-well Lulu want a kiss, and Xiumin said no, cause I kiss only my mommy..now Xiumin think Lulu is mad at Xiumin!Mommy! What if Lulu hate Xiumin forever!" "Shhh shhhh it's okay Xiumin, Luhan would never hurt you, he might be upset, but Luhan doesn't hate you my son, I know that Luhan is a big softie for you." "Mommy..what a softie?" "Ummm it means Luhan loves Xiumin so much that he wants to kiss you." "Ohhhhhh then Xiumin will...kiss Luhan tomorrow then..will Mommy be mad if Xiumin kiss Lulu! Please no be mad mommy! Xiumin just want to be Lulu good friend AND Mommy's good boy!" "No no mommy won't be mad, now run along Xiumin, mommy got to cook dinner." "Okay bye mommy!" ----------------------------------------- The little bun kissed his mother's cheek and ran off to find his Lulu and grant the wish. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- (A/N: I don't know what I wrote...please don't kill me :I)