Chapter 2

Playful Kiss
In search of his Lulu, Xiumin searched every single room in the mansion.High and low,left and right, even in the kitchen cabinets, but no Lulu.Then a thought came through Xiumin's pretty little head ------------------------------------------------------ 'W-what if Lulu ran away' thought the worried bun, with that single thought the already worried bun flopped down and began to tear up. "Lulu, Xiumin didn't mean it, Xiumin promise to give Lulu thousand kiss if Lulu come back" cried Xiumin.The dining room was now filled with the bun's sobs and cries for Luhan to come back, then after a few minutes small, little footsteps were heard "Minnie! Why is Luhan bun crying?! Did baozi fall? Did baozi auntie over steam your dumplings? " Hiccups were heard. "N-no X-Xiumin thought L-Lulu h-hate Xiumin and didn't w-want to be b-best friends no m-more!" cried Xiumin once again. The little deer's eyes softened and gather his crying bun in his small arms and began to chuckled. "Minnie! Luhan never never never hate Minne! Luhan just mad that Luhan didn't get kiss! That all! Luhan always love Minnie!" "R-really?! Luhan not lying? " "Not lying, here! Even pinky promise!" The deer let go of his bun and brought his right hand up to meet the bun's left hand, their pinky twirled around the other and their thumbs presses together sealing their promise.Silence filled the room, not an awkwarded one with a cry baby bun, but a sweet, comfortable one, with a crying bun and his deer protecting him."Lulu?" "Yea Minnie? " "Why did Lulu want kiss?" asked Xiumin while still being in Luhan's arms. "Well first Luhan ask Luhan mommy why she kiss daddy..and on the lip! And Mommy said she kissed Daddy because she love him.So Luhan want Minnie to kiss Luhan, on the lip because Luhan love Minnie very very much!" ~~♥ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (A/N: I don't know if I should have wrote Xiumin as a crybaby? Cause in exo showtime ep.10, Xiumin was so manly....^^ Please upvote ^^ and thank you your lovely comments and subscribing ^^) ~~~~