Chapter 3

Playful Kiss
Eight years has passed, now Xiumin and Luhan are now 12 years of. Even at the age of 12 Xiumin and Luhan are still the best if friends.So close together that Luhan doesn't want Xiumin being friends with anyone else just him, so he would, at the end of the day, scare away the people that were getting close to Xiumin or asking him to play football and he accepted, leaving Luhan in a dark mood. But of course he doesn't let his little bun know, just keep telling him that the people are just bullies, and are just making fun of him, and Xiumin shouldn't get close to them because in the end he would end up feeling hurt.Xiumin, the innocent,cute, kind bun he is, listened to Luhan...well like half of it.Just about the people were bullies, but not all in Xiumin's mind.They were kind of like people, people who doesn't know how to have real fun, people who thought bullying is entertaining. Xiumin knew from right from wrong, he knew what he was doing, he knew Luhan was a protective best friend. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- The was 6 o'clock in the morning and Luhan was in Xiumin's room, just watching his bun's chest go up then down, his steady breathing, his lashes that decorate his eyes.Yup just being that type of stocker/friend he is.12 year old Luhan knew he was protective of the bun, but he didn't know what this tingling,butterfly feeling was in his stomach was, was it true, true friendship? Was it respect? Luhan didn't know. --------------------------------------------------- The alarm clock buzzed on, waking up the small bun and finding his eyes meeting big doe ones. ---------------------------------- "Good morning Luhan." "Good morning Baozi! Should we take a shower together!!" "...aren't we a bit old to be taking showers together? " "No! No! No! Mom says that I can get anything I want! And I want to take a shower with you! Besides if you don't..don't you like me as a best friend...?" "O-of course I do, I-I was just a-asking, look! I'm to the bathroom already!" ---------------------------------------------- Xiumin knew his life depended on Luhan.Like the money way, if Xiumin did something to upset Luhan, Luhan might get mad and tell his Mommy and Luhan's Mommy might, just might do something. But you may never know...the second reason. -------------------------------------------------- The bun and the deer got in the shower and began to wash, the only thing that was heard was the drops of water hitting the ground. "Minne?" "Yes Luhan?" "Don't you wonder what it feels like to kiss someone?" "W-why you ask that?" "Causeeeeeeeee, I don't know?" "Well don't you already know? You already kissed me.." "Yea, but we were kids, I mean like kiss kiss kiss someone one!" "And who do you plan on doing that too?" "Well! You of course!" "No you're not! You already kissed me and that was..my first!" "So then it wouldn't matter if you kiss me again?!" "But whyyyyyyy? When we were younger you would always kiss me, and on the lips! Even in front of my mommy and your mommy.And! And! Even in big parties!" "Buttttttt!Pleaseeeeee I just wanna know! And that will be my last one...for this week!" "No! Now hurry or we'll be late!" "If you don't..I kiss you at school!" "......just a quick one, okay?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (A/N:Don't kill me!^^ I now officially don't know what I write ^^ Please upvote! ^^)