Chapter 6 - This is what? You love Hara?? Please... Don't

Our Love Is Complicated & Hilarious

Kai & Taemin are walking home from school. Them saw Hara alone walking home too. Kai take a chance to start a conversation with Hara. Kai is actually like Hara from Hara first day came to their school. "Hi Hara. I'm Kim Jongin. Just call me Kai. I can be your man. You're lucky cause you're the first girl I talked to you know. Omg. You're so lucky girl!xD" said Kai arrogantly. But, as usual, Hara didn't reply what a man said to her. She only being quiet & countinued her way to home. "Kai? Do I care? You think you handsome enough? Sorry bro. I'm not intrested." Hara talked to herself. This day Hara didn't saw Minho at school. She hope that Minho is okay. She didn't know why but she missed Minho really much. Remember about Minho remind her about her oppa. She miss her oppa so much. Her oppa also caring & always eat with her when she is alone. Oppa I miss you! .

 

At night.

 

"Hara, appa will go outstation this 2 weeks. So I will send you to my old friend house. Don't worry. She had a daughter & a son. I hope you'll be fine with them. Her husband is my bestfriend. We'll be outstation together." said Hara father to her carefully. "Okay appa. Have a safe journey." Replied Hara. Hara know that her father is a busy bussinessman. Her mother died last year because had a accident. Hara didn't cry her mother is gone.

 

Who's the truthly Hara is......???? Hara is strange person. Hmmmmm. Just countine with the next chapter! :D