Chapter 13 - I felt nothing......

Our Love Is Complicated & Hilarious

Second semester is coming. Hara felt really boring. So, she go to Tteobokki Stall. In front of the Teobokki Stall is SM ENTERTAINMENT building. She reminds to Minho, Taemin, Yoona & Sooyoung. She missed them all. And Kai too. Where are he? Hara paid her meal at cashier counter. She walk & walk. Lastly she is now at infront of SM ENTERTAINMENT building. Her eyes is looking at SM ENTERTAINMENT banner. The tittle was "SM ENTERTAINMENT WEEK WITH SNSD & SHINee". Hara felt proud. Her schoolmates are now the famous star. Not only in Korea, but world. "Can I meet with them again? Do they still remind me?" said Hara. Suddenly, one voice say to her. "Of course. Your voice are good, pretty" said one man to her. Hara suprised. Who are he? Hara looked at the voice face. Ohhh boya? It's Kai? But with who? "Are.... Are you Kai?" asked Hara. Hara didn't recognised Kai. Kai much handsome now. His face changed a little bit. "Hey! You still know me, Hara. I think you didn't recongnised me yet." said Kai. "What are you doing here?" asked Hara. "Yaaa~ I'm the one who should asked that questions. Anyway, I'm trainee at this company. Maybe we debut 4 years coming maybe. I hope so." replied Kai. "Oh.... " said Hara. "If you want to be a trainee here, come to our audition next month. 21st." said Kai. "Maybe not. I'm still studying now." reply Hara. "Let's go Kai. We don't have enough time." said the man beside Kai. "Ohhh.. Okay. Sorry hyung." replied Kai. "I'm going now. I know you're busy. Sorry for disturbing you." said Hara. "No... You're not" Said Kai. Suddenly the man beside Kai said. "You can come to our audition next month. You have a pretty face. It's good. Maybe you can be a singer too if your vocal are good!" said that man happily. "Let's see. Okay see you" said Hara and leaving them.