Chapter 10 - goodbye, Hara-ssi.

Our Love Is Complicated & Hilarious

Today is the last day of their high school. Now they'll go colleges or universities or make their own life. Hara made a big sucessful. She passed all the subject with the highest mark. All are above 97 points. She got several achivement. Hara also got the 'The most clever student' in her school & several achivement. Minho also pass with 9 above 90 points & 11 above 87 points. It's a good marks. Kai & Taemin also passed. They got above 70 for all subject. Don't forgot about Luhan. He also passed it! He got all with 80 points! "Hara, you got a clever brains!" said Kai. "Hara, you are strange." said Taemin. "Hara, congratulations & thanks for everything." said Minho. "Hara, you made it! Congrates. Me as your friend are proud!" said Luhan. "Unnie! Chukhae. But I'll never seen you again. Ottoke?" said Yoona. "Unnie! Saranghaeyo!" said Sooyoung. That's what they said in the last day of their last day of high school. Hara will miss them. Hara will miss Minho. From the first day at this school, until the last day at Minho's house, Kai's conffesions & until this day, she'll never forgot all the happy memory they made. I'll miss you! High school time! Hara's cried.