Chapter 3 - My boyfriend is intrested with that girl...???

Our Love Is Complicated & Hilarious

Yoona just walking to school from his house. She saw Hara. She look at Hara. "i never seen this girl before. I guess she's my junior. She look really young & pretty than me!" said Yoona to herself. "Hi. I'm your senior. I'm Im Yoona." said Yoona kind. "Hello. I'm Hara." replied Hara. She reply it because she only talk to girls. She didn't talk to guys. She is really friendly actually but after her brother died, she didn't talk to other boys because along her brother life, her brother didn't lef her to speak with other boys. "You're in what class?" Yoona asked. "I'm in 4th grade. Last year." Hara replied. Yoona suprised. She taught that Hara is younger than her. "Huh? You're in 4th grade? How old are you? Yoona asked. "I'm 16 this year." Hara replied.  "Eh! We're in the same age. Hmm! You're clever right? I thought that you're my junior but we are same age. It's strange but i envy you hehe." Yoona said. "I guess you in 3th grade. Am I right?" asked Hara. "Yes! You're right. I'm in mid year 3th grade." replied Yoona happily. "I guess we're officialy friend now" add Yoona. "Yes. Of course." replied Hara with smile in her face.