Chapter 2

"The letter..."

"Okay, girls, tell me what happened. Did the boys hurt you? What had they done? Tell me. NOW!" Taeyeon almost shouted in washroom. "Noting unnie, really!" the youngest one replied."Really? Jess, tell me what happened right now!"

 

"Argh! Fine! We were looking for you and then the doed-eye boy who is called... Wait... Called what?" Jessica asked and look at Seohyun. "Luhan, Xi Lu Han." "Yeah! And Luhan just accidentally bumped to Seohyun and they introduce themselves,okay now?!" "Then why did they..." before Taeyeon can finish her sentence, Seohyun said, "Umm...unnie.... there's nothing, really!! And the class is going to start soon... shall we get back to the classroom now?" 

 

Wihout any hesitation, Taeyeon hold their hands and run to the classroom,"I almost forgot! Thank for reminding me, Seobaby. But we'll continue it after the class, arraso?" The two girls then sigh.

-------------------------------------Meanwhile------------------------------------

The three boys are walking to the classroom,it's very quiet because they are thinking something. 

 

'She's so beautiful! She's a fallen angel!! I hope she can be in the same class with me.' Luhan thought while smiling like a fool.

 

'She's gorgeus... I haven't seen a girl as pretty as this one! Is she in the same class with me? But will it be this coincidental?' Kris thought while still putting his cold face.

 

'I never thought girls will be this pretty...Especially the ones with long-curly hair....She's cute....' Sehun thought wihout realizing that his heart rate is iincreasing.

_____________________________

How's this chapter? Sorry it's short >< I need to have my dinner now, so maybe I'll update another chapter later or tomorrow. Hope you like it~ ^^