Chapter 4

"The letter..."

[A/N:] For your information, they are in Secondary school and they are just in Form 1 (in Chapter 1-3) But in this chapter,there are in Form 3 (They just did their daily routine in From 2, nothing is special. So I didn't mention it. Just wanna tell you guys, they didn't skip grades, not this early. xD)

 

Without knowing, they have been knowing each other for 2 years, this is the third year. These two years, Sehun had been so OBVIOUS, he had stoling glares on Taeyeon. Kris and Luhan saw that. In the beginning, Luhan and Kris always smirk and tease at Sehun when he did that. But then, they get used to it and found it annoying. 

 

Kris then said, "Yah! If you like her so much, just go and confess to her!" Luhan agreed with him, "Yeah! Don't you know, it's really annoying when you did that glares?!"

 

"Hyungs, don't think I don't know, you guys have crush on Jessica noona and Seohyun noona. And, Kris Hyung, it's not like, it's love." Sehun said with a irritated voice. 

 

Both the hyungs roll their eyes and Kris said, "Yea...I like her, but I don't know if she felt the same way." Sehun slung his right arm on Kris' shoulder and left arm on Luhan's shoulder. "Hyung, I'm sure Jessica noona likes you, or maybe, at least a little feelings on you..." Sehun got cutted by Kris, "But what if she doesn't?"

 

"Yah! Hyung! Don't cut my sentence! Let me finish it first!" Sehun hit his back lightly.

 

"Oh, mianhae..." 

 

" I guess Jessica noona has a little bit feelings for you, can't you see the way she look at you? Eventhough she's not like the other crazy fangirls, but it's.... sort of... Yea, " 

 

"I hope so.... What about you, Luhan?" Luhan quickly face them, "B-bwoh?" "Yah hyung! Eventhough we don't dare to confess to noona, but me and Kris hyung have the brave to tell each other who we like. Not like you, c'mon hyung, I know you like Seohyun noona, tell us hyung."

 

"Yea...I do like her, I like her since the day we first met. But I don't know if she likes me or not..." The youngest one then say, "I have no idea too... Seohyun noona is not like Jessica noona, She is so calm, unlike Jessica noona who has a different stare at Kris hyung whenever they met." "I guess, she didn't even like me."

 

"Don't be dissappointed,Luhan. Maybe she does, she just pretend that she doesn't," Kris said. Luhan fake a smile.

----------------------In other way-----------------------

Seohyun said, "Unnies, I...I think I like someone."

 

"Omo! Seobaby, who?"

 

"Yea! Who is that lucky guy?

 

"Lu-Luhan oppa..." Seohyun said shyly and softly. The two were shocked. 

 

"Omo! How? Why? When?" Jessica asked hurriedly.

 

"Yah! Unnie, you don't have to be this rush! You're not cathing on a train!" Jessica then show her tougue childishly. "I...fell inlove when I first met him." 

 

"You mean, that day when he accidentally bumped on you?" The younger latter nodded.

 

"Seobaby, go and confess to him then." Taeyeon said while munching her cookie.

 

"I don't know whether he likes me or not. Look, you guys know that he has lots and lots of fangirls. Much of them are prettier than me, Luhan maybe will choose them and not me." 

 

"You also said 'maybe' so maybe he likes you." Jessica agreed, "Yea! Don't you remember how he look at you when you guys first met? He maybe like you!" 

 

"Maybe... What about you unnie? " Taeyeon choked and Jessica quickly take a glass of water to Taeyeon. 

 

"Unnie, you don't need to give me this respond!" Seohyun pout. "It's all because of you!" Taeyeon glare at Seohyun. 

 

"Unnie, you haven't answer my question!" 

 

"I admit...I have a little crush on Sehun..." Taeyeon said, blushing. "Little? Or big?" Jessica said, earning a glare from Taeyeon.

 

Seohyun smile, "What abou you, Sica unnie? Don't you have a crush on Kris oppa?"

 

Jessica blushed, "A-aniyo! seo Joo Hyun! What are you talking about?" Seohyun gigled, "Unnie, the way ou reply me is so obvious." Taeyeon laughed at their cute behavior.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe~ How's this? I'm a pabo! I confuse myself. I said I'll update Chapter 3 the day after Chapter 2 but I didn't. Do you know why? Coz after I had my dinner, (like what I said in Chapter two) I continued my chapter three. But before my I finish my chapter three, I felt sleepy. So I decided to continue it tomorrow and I hide the chapter. The next morning, after I finish my Chapter 3, I save it and forgot about that I hide the chapter. Then, I went back to my hometown. (Refer to Chapter three to read what I said) After I came back from my hometown which is yesterday, I realize that I hide the chapter, then I quickly unmark it and save it. Pabo me right? Dx Btw, I can't be updating this until this Saturday or Sunday or maybe next week. So, mianhae! >< That's all I want to say, see you in next chappie~ ^^