Chapter 5

"The letter..."

The next day, it was the time for recess, but Seohyun had some personal-matters to be solve. So she said to her unnies, "Unnies, just go first, I'll catch up with you guys later." 

 

"Okay. Fine then. We'll head to the canteen first. Seohyun-ah, take care of yourself catch up with us faster, arrasso?" Taeyeon said.

 

"Neh. Unnie, I'm not a child anymore."

 

"You're always one when you are with us," Jessica butted in with a small smirk, making the younger ones pout cutely.

 

"Unnie, just go first. I'll catch up with you guys later." With that, the two head to the canteen together. "Unnie, do you think Seobaby can handle it herself? She might need our help," Jessica said worriedly on the way to the canteen. "I don't know... Just let her be. She's right, she's not a child like the past anymore, she has grown up.," Taeyeon answered her.

 

"I don't know why, but I feel like something bad is going to happen." 

 

"Maybe it's just you."

 

Seohyun had solved her problem and getting ready to the canteen and meet her unnies. When she get out of her classroom, she bumped on someone and fell down. 'Ouch! That was hard!' Seohyun thought to herself while rubbing her forehead and look up who she had bumped on. As she know who she had bumped on, she felt scared and immediately stand up to apologize to 'him'. You're asking who she had bumped on? She bumped on the school's gangster group, Infinte's leader. Kim Sung Kyu, with his gang behind.

 

"I-I'm so s-sorry! I didn't look at where I'm heading to....I'm so sorry!" Seohyun apologizes nervously and bow 90 degrees to the gang. 'Oh no! Seo Joo Hyun pabo! Why don't you look carefully? Look what had you done?!' she thought while biting her lips. Just then, she heard a soft chuckle by the leader.

 

Looking up nervously, the leader cup her face and smirk,"It's alright. From now on, you're my girl," he put is hand on her waist, making her to tear up. After what Seohyun heard, was a punch to the leader. She look backwards with her teary-eyes to see her savior, it was Luhan. She run to him and Luhan comforted her, "Don't be scared, oppa is here," the girl smiled. 

 

Sung Kyu touch his mouth and look at his blood which was on his hand, he and his gang punch back to Luhan. And there's when the fight started. Seohyun scream, "Please! Don't fight! Help!!" 

 

"Hey! What are you doing??!! Stop now!" Sung Kyu who was going to punch Luhan stopped and look at the discipline teacher. "All of you! Now! Go to my office! You'll have lots and lots to explained young men and woman!" Seohyun gulped as this is the first time she go to the disciple teacher's office. Luhan noticed it and tell her,"I'll be there for you. Don't be scared." Seohyun fake a smile but still worried in the outside. 

 

The boys got punished for their fight whereas Seohyun got one chance. She went back to her classroom and apologize to the teacher. 

 

"See! I told you there will be something happeinig!" Jessica argued with Taeyeon. 

 

"Yeah. Yeah. You're always right. Why don't you go and ask Seohyun if she's okay or not?" Taeyeon argued back.

 

Jessica stopped and asked worriedly, "Seohyun-ah, are you okay?" Seohyun tilt her head to Jessica and give her a small smile. "Neh... Unnie, don't worry about me." 

 

After the class, everyone is packing their things and getting ready to go back except Seohyun. She's waiting for someone. She's waiting for Luhan. 

 

"Seohyun-ah, why don't you pack your things?" taeyeon asked worriedly. "Unnie, I'm waiting for Luhan. You can go back first if you're in a hurry," Seohyun said. "No. We are going back toghether. If you are waiting for Luhan, we'll be waiting for him too." Jessica said. "Thanks unnie." Jessica smiled back to her.

 

"Count us in too." the girls turn back. Just to see Kris and Sehun smiling to them. The class is such an awkward silence, no one dare to talk.

 

30 minutes had past, they are still in the classroom. They heard footsteps. Seohyun is the first one to get up and walk to the door. "Luhan oppa!" she called out. "Seohyun? What are you doing here?" Luhan asked. "Waiting for you. What else?" she smiled cheeckily, earning a chuckle from him.

 

When he almost reach  the classroom, he fell down. "Luhan oppa!" Kris and the others heard Sehyun and ran out of the classroom quickly. They help him to get up and place him on his seat.

 

"Luhan oppa, are you alright?" "Neh...Ouch!" he lied while his touched his mouth. "We'll go get a bag of ice," Kris and Jessica said."Then...me and noona will go and get a nurse or something," Sehun and Taeyeon said and ran out the classroom. 

 

"Luhan oppa, thanks for saving me just now. And.. sorry for getting you involve with this..." Seohyun apologize with a thousand of guilty in her heart. "No. It's okay. " Luhan said with a smile on his face.

 

"Seohyun-ah, I-I...."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey! Sorry for updating this late, but I managed to update this in the weekend~ Hehe~ Yay! SeoHan! In the classroom! ALONE!! xDD What do you think Luhan wants to say to Seohyun? xD Btw, hope you enjoy this chappie~ Saranghaeyo guys<3 xD