Chapter 3

"The letter..."

The girls finally get back to their seat, and as soon as they sit on it, the bell rings.

 

"Ring....." "Hoo! Luckily we got back to the classroom in time. After class, u two shall know what to do," the eldest said making the girls sigh heavily. Then, while waiting for the teacher, the girls do whatever they want. Seohyun is reading her book, Jessica is sleeping and Taeyeon is checking her nails.

 

They didn't know, someone is looking at them. "Hyung, aren't those the girls just now?" the youngest one speak, pointing where the girls are. Once the two heard what the youngest one said,they immediately look at where he is pointing at. The girls felt that someone is watching them, when they are about to turn to see who's that. The teacher comes in. "Stand Up!" "Good morning Madam Hwang!" 

 

"Morning class, please take you sits," said the teacher. "Alright, seems today is the first day of school, I would like you to introduce yourselves according to your seats."

 

"Annyeong, my name is Jinyoung." "Annyeong haseiyo, you guys can call me Gongchan." "Annyeong, I'm Eunjung." ...... [A/N: This means the 'others'. Please don't misunderstand. :)]

 

"Annyeong haseiyo, Xi Lu Han imnida. But you can call me Luhan," Luhan speak. 'This voice is so familiar. Wait....Luhan??!' Seohyun thought and look at the direction of the voice, only caught Luhan wink at her. She blushed and still looking at him. The two girls saw Seohyun blushed and look at one other direction. So they turn to see what's Seohyun lookiing at. They are shock to see them and Jessica spoke," Omo! They are in the same class with us? Is it this coincidental? " "I don't know...Jess...."

 

"Annyeong haseiyo, Kris Wu Yifan imnida. You can call me Kris," Kris said with a cold tone while looking at Jessica. Jessica blushed and look at other direction,making Kris smirk.

 

"Annyeong haseiyo, I'm Oh Sehun, you can call me Sehun," Sehun said, smiling at Taeyeon which make her blushed. 

 

"Annyeong haseiyo, Seo Joo Hyun imnida. You can call me Seohyun," she said with a sweet smile and makes Luhan's heart beat increase for her beautiness.

 

"Annyeong, Kim Taeyeon imnida. But you can call me Taeyeon," Taeyeon said with a wide smile while waving her hands. Sehun is watching at her when she introduce herself. 'Kim Taeyeon, I hope we can be friends,' he thought and smile silently to himself.

 

"Annyeong! Jessica Jung Soyeon imnida. You guys can call me Jessica if you want." Jessica said with her beautiful smile on her face. 'She's.... really.... gorgeus...' Kris thought.

 

After the introduction has ended, they started the class. During the class, the boys are looking at the girls and study their features. 

 

The class has finally ended, Taeyeon drag them to the corner of the classroom when there's nobody in the classroom. When Jessica and Seohyun trying to start the explanations, they heard a sound coming behind them. "Hey...." they look behind and shocked when they found the boys are behind them. All six of thier hearts are beating faster and faster when they make an eye contact.

 

"Can...can we be friends?" the youngest boy said softly but still can be heard. "Sure, why not?" the eldest girl answered while smile widely. Just then, a hand appeared infront of Luhan, it is Seohyun's. She offered a hand-shaking while smile and look at Luhan with her pair of huge eyes. Luhan blushed and landed his hand on hers for a few minutes, like doesn't want to let go of it.

 

"Umm...." Seohyun mumbled, and Luhan quickly let go of his hands and blushed, "Urgh...I'm...s-sorry..." "It's okay..." Seohyun said with a smile. The others started to oo-ed and ah-ed, making the two blushed and said," Ani-aniyo!! It's not what you think like..." and the others gigled, making the two dumbfounded.

_______________________________________________________________

So, how's this chapter? Hehe~ Mianhae for not updating this chappie yesterday....I'm too busy... Oh, for your information, I'm a chinese and... firstly, I want to wish you guys Happy Chinese New Year! ^^ I wouldn't be able to update this fanfic until next Tuesday or Wednesday coz I'm going back to my hometown and there's no WiFi... >< Mianhaeyo.... Please wait patiently... Hope you guys like this chapter~ ^^

 

And... I want to thank you guys for upvoting and subscribe my fanfic:

SoshiLuver327

sms0712

seokhun47

HuiQ_Seo

MarshaNandia

AptonKey

yuyuunsnf

KPOPfan619

twinkysone

ambai90

MeiiMeii0510

glamzchic

fenfen

You guys are DAEBAEK!!<3 xD Once again, thank you~ :D