Chapter 1

"The letter..."

"Aish! There's still 10 minutes before the class start," said a brown haired girl called Jessica. "Be patient,unnie, let's go and look for Taeyeon unnie," said a long-straight haired girl who people call her Seohyun.

[A/N: They are in the corridor of school. :) ]

"Argh, she always go to place who people never know where she is," The yonger latter then gigle, "But unnie...." Before she can finish she words, someone accidentally push her. 

 

"Ouch!" "Omo!! Sebaby, are you alright?" Jessica half-yelled. "Neh..." A hand then appeared infront of Seohyun's eyes, "I'm so sorry, gwenchanayo?"

 

"Neh..." she held the hand and 'the mystery person' help her up. She look up and felt like there's butterflies in stomach."My name is Xi Lu Han, you can call me Luhan if you want. And you're?" "I'm Seo Joo Hyun, buut people always call me Seohyun," she smiled awkwardly. "Ah.. Seohyun-ah,sorry, I'm not looking where I'm going..." "No, it's really alright, really. And... you don't need to be so formal to me, just call me Seohyun, Luhan-sshi" "Okay, and you too... You don't need to be so formal, just call me Luhan." 

 

The both smiled awkwardly and look through each other's eyes for a few minutes.

 

' She had a pair of sparkling eyes and... She's like a fallen angel...' 

 

' His doed-eyes match his face so much... His kinda...cute... No! What on earth are you thiking about, Seo Joo Hyun? You can't fall inlove with him, Yea.... I can't!! '

 

Jessica felt something is wrong and while she is about to yell, Taeyeon appeared and ask, "Hey! Did I...missed anything?" Seohyun and Luhan immediately turn around with their red face awkwardly. One loud and cold sound can be heared,"Hey bro!" All of them turn around just to see two guys called Sehun and Kris standing behind them with one of them's hand crossed.

 

Sehun then said, "Hyung, there's still three minutes before the class start, shall we go now?" "Oh yeah, we should go now too, see you guys later. But before that, we'll go to the washroom first," Taeyeon said and drag both the girls to the washroom. "Okay then... see you guys later..." Sehun bid a goodbye but the girls can't hear it.

While Taeyeon is dragging both the girls, Seohyun and Jessica aren't like the normal days when Taeyeon drag them, and Taeyeon sense that something was wrong. Seohyun and Jessica are thinking something. 'Why I feel strange? Omona... Did I fall for him? Xi Lu Han... what a great name...' 'He's not like the other boys... Why did he looked at me just now? But hey! Why am i thinking about him? I didn't even know him! Omona... Did I actually...?'

--------------Flashback-------------

Sehun said, "Hyung, there's still three minutes before the class start, shall we go now?" Kris looked at Jessica and thinks, 'Wow... She's pretty.... NO! Gorgeus...' Jessica caught Kris looking at her, Kris then blushed and looked away.

--------------End Of Flashback-----------

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

Do you guys like my fanfic? This is my first one... So........ if there's any mistakes, please forgive me >< and I'm sure that there'll be many grammar mistakes, I'm so sorry! I'm a chinese and not so good in English, but not very bad too! xD Please keep supporting my fanfic~ Kamsa Hamidah :D