Head in action

Welcome Rain,To My Life

"And why did you that?" I nudged Baekhyun who was sitting right next to me,pokng his food with his fork.

"Dont you think that the food tastes like ?"He kept poking and poking and I grew irritated.

"Stop trying to change the topic!I asked you,why did you do that?"I glared at him,making him flinch.

"B-because,its true?You're my gongzhu~Or or maybe cheonsa?!~" a cheeky grin shown on his face and made me smile as well.

"You're damn right I am."I said blantly and returned to my food when he kissed me cheeks.

"Sorry for that,Luhan was watching."He quickly whispered an acted like nothing happened.

I touched my cheek and made the cutest suprised face ever that made Baekhyun chuckle.I'm still not sure if I really like him or its just because the fact that I REALLY wanna show Luhan that I'm actually happy with him.And speak of the devil..

"Hey~~"Luhan smiled and grabbed a seat between me and Baekhyun,just like that.

"Seriously,what the hell is wrong with you man?You've got a fiancee!do you even realize that?"Luhan ignored Baekhyuns comment and ate like an innocent child.And all  I and Baekhyun could do was watch.

Hollyyyyyy ttttake mushhhrooms

 

 

 

 

 

His fiancee is coming.Oh no,she's coming,coming,walking,nooooooooooo..........

 

"Hey can I have a word with Minyoung for a while?"I glared at Baekhyun and sent a message saying that I dont want to leave with that biatch.But surely,being the horidious cow he was,he didnt get the message.

"S...Sure?"Oh My god,does he like her?Wtf is he all nervous?But I thought he was into me?Wth Baek?


"And what do you think you're doing?"Diah crosses her arms.

"And what exactly am I doing?"

"Dont play dumb Minyoung.I know you still have a thing for Luhan."

"Do not!"

"Diah,..but what seriously happened to us?We were...bestfriends.What did I ever do to you?

Pang!A hand stuck on my face,leaving a visible red mark.

"Dont you ever still Luhan again."Diah gave a last glare and stormed off inside,leaving me,the supreme ultralord,dumbfounded outside.

Now,didnt she just cross the line?


A/N:

OMFG!This chapter, asses.I'm just way to busy and bored to think of a plot ot something-Well thats not the point.Im sorry for not updating for soooooo long.I have alot of reposibilities this year..Like seriously just after a month of school and I have 7 huge responsibilities.Kill me.And yet again,silent readers:stahhhppp.love me.

 

XOXO,

$AZZY