Welcome Rain,To My Life

Welcome Rain,To My Life

There is nothing more beautiful

then a person

whose heart has been broken

but still believes in love


"Miyounggie,your done." Dr. Jee pulled out the tube and pressed a cotton ball on the hole the tube made to prevent any bleeding.

"Gomawo unnie."Minyoung stepped down from the hospital's bed and hugged her noona.Their realionship was so close because Miyoung came every weekend.They were like sisters although they werent blood related.

"I missed you dear.You didnt come last week.Why?"Dr Jee patted Minyoung's back.

Minyoung froze at the word 'why'.It was simply because she was sulking for Luhan that she forgot to go clean her blood.It had been months since the break-up and she still hasnt gotten over him.She had fallen to hard.She was head-over-heels for him and she was depressed after Luhan had told her the truth.

That he never loved her.That it was all a bet.That he was only into this because his friends promised him money.And lastly,that he needed no Minyoung in his life.

But,he's doe sparkling eyes,his cute petite nose,his rosy pink lips.Oof,how she missed him.And his angelic smile,Minyoung couldnt imagine his face without that smile on him and it was obvious that Minyoung had loved him with all her heart.He was a two-faced angel you could say.

Dr.Jee realized that her dongsaeng was spacing out and she knew why.It was because of that boy,obviously.Minyoung had told her about Luhan.How he cares for her,how he loves her and all.But when she was heart-broken all Minyoung could tell was 'what did I do wrong?"

Dr.Jee sighed making Minyoung snap out of her thoughts.

"Were you thinking about him?" Dr. Jee held Minyoung shoulders and she slowly nods.

"I-"Dr Jee let out a sigh before continuing on her left out sentence."You've gotta let go of him,honey.Remembering the past wont bring him back.You've gotta go out there and show him that your happy without him.Show what a strong,independent woman you are."Dr Jee advised her but she already knows what Minyoung was going to answer next.

"But noona,I'm scared."Minyoung lifted up her face,revealing tears at he edge of her eyes.And as Dr Jee expected,Minyoung would answer that she was scared.

"No,no,no Minyoung.Your not scared.Your fearless.I mean,look at how far you've come.You survived this deadly cancer when alot of teenagers failed to.But ofcourse,you'll die soon enough. Your parents ignore you but still,you were fearless and proved to me that you could live without hem.Gosh,Minyoung.Your fearless.Your one of the most fearless person I have seen in this world.And you need to overcome Luhan.He's just a parasite bugging you in your lovely life."Dr Jee waved her hand up and down and Minyoung's self confidence boosted up upon hearing Dr Jee's 'lecture'.

She left the hospital with a wide grin despite the pain she's feeling and the bruise on her arm.

Although she convinced herself to do as Dr Jee instructed,she knew to well that she was going to turn into jelly when she sees Luhan.*Why couldnt I face him?Why?*

Yes,I'm Minyoung and this is my life.

Welcome Rain,To My Life.