Well,congrats.You did.

Welcome Rain,To My Life

Miyoung grabbed her coat and went outside.It was snowing and freezing but Minyoung didnt care.She was way too bord to even think about why she left the house.

She shuffled around,ocasionally bumping into people and saying sorry.She didnt know where she was going.She just-

"Ahh!"Minyoung yelped when someone bumped into her and hit the bruise on her arm.

"Sorry"the man bent down and helped Minyoung get up from her feet.

"Ah,gwenchana."Minyoung gritted her teeth through the pain and dusted her snow-covered clothes.

She realized that the man wasnt rsponding or moving.It was like- he's paralyzed.Minyoung wanted to say thank you and looked to the man.

Miyoung's body turned jelly when she recognized the man.It was non other then Luhan the jerk.

She opened ,trying to say something but nothing came out so they just let the awkward atmosphere take over.Minutes and minutes staring at each other.

She could see that Luhan was trying hard not to tremble because that was what she sees when she looks into the mirror.But why?Why was he trembling?

"Thank you." Miyoung muttered unter her breath at last and little clouds came out from .She looked down and continued on walking when someone grabbed her hand.She turned around and Luhan's eyes were empting as they stared at her.

"Do you still love me?"he stared into Minyoung's beautiful eyes,demanding an answer.

Minyoung wanted to say yes so badly,her heart was aching.She didnt want to answer.Her heart said yes but her pride said no.She wasnt going to be a fool again and fall into his arms for being too honest.

Its amazing how one's pride could deny such true statements.Statements like she still loves him.She wants Luhan in her life.Or,she needs him in her life.

She gathered up all her courage and shook her head.She held up her other hand and slowly removes Luhan's grip onto her hand.And when her hand was free,she turned around but Luhan was faster.He yanked Minyoung's hand from behind and pulled her into a bear hug.

"I still love you,so much."Luhan her hair.

Minyoung's eye's widen.What is all this?'I still love you?'.Its impossible.She must have heard it wrong.He must have said "I still hate you,so much".But although she was denying,she knew what she heard.

She wanted to believe it so much that she sobbed on Luhan's shoulder.She didnt know what to do.

Dr Jee's vision suddenly came,saying that she needed  to show Luhan that she was happy without him.

Minyoung came back to her senses and slowly pulls away from the hug before she makes a fool out of herself.

"I'm sorry.I didnt know I hurt you."Luhan said when the girl of his dreams started to pull away.

*He didnt know he hurt me?Scoff.Pathetic.*She continued on walking and still,she heard Luhan shout : "I'm sorry!I didnt know I hurt you!"

Well,congrats.You did.


Untill,when?chasing a shadow that may comeback or...slowly stabbing you in the heart without you even realizing it.Untill when would you finally let go of yourself and maybe find another obsession?Untill when would your heart finally mend if you keep hurting yourself from the undying memories of him?Untill when would you finally stop longing for love..thirst for it.Untill when?