His Fiance,My Fake Boyfriend

Welcome Rain,To My Life

We walked into school together,holding hands and I liked it.It feels like I'm holding Luhan-Hoh.My.Gawd!Why do I keep talking about that guy?And speaking of the-guy-who-shall-not-be-named,I'm going to forgive him.Why you ask?Because I think that I found his obviously hot replacement.

Flashback of dream*

"Youngiee,I think I love you."Baekhyun said as he released his lips grip on mine.

"I think..I'm in love with you too."I smiled at him and he smiled at me.

My heart pounded,my stomache churned and my body tingled.

Indeed,I'm in love with him.

I woke up,smiling.Which was foreign to me because since the breakup,everytime I wake up from a dream,I would scream.And of course,those were Luhan's dreams.But now,instead of screaming,I'm smiling.I'm smiling because of my live-in driver,Baekhyun.

End Of Flashback/Dream*

We departed when Baekhyun went to the principal's office.Obviously because he was going to get his schedule.I BRIBED THE PRINCIPAL TO GIVE BAEKHYUN MY SCHEDULE SO I COULD ALWAYS BE WITH HIM.


I went into class and-,OH ,NO!The-guy-who-shall-not-be-named is in this class.Scoff.

I took my seat and shoo-ed the boy besides me and he gave me a weird look.Obviously,that I was finally talking.I havent talked at school since the 'incident'.But still,bad luck.The-guy-who-shall-not-be-named is sitting two seats besides me which means he's sitting besides Baekhyun.

The door swung open and Mrs.Yoo and Baekhyun entered.

The girls were squealing and whispering and the guys were clenching their fists.

Baekhyun introduced himsled and walked over to me.

I patted the sit next to me and we smiled at each other and I can see from my side that The-guy-who-shall-not-be-named was snickering.

I couldnt confirm my feelings towards Baekhyun yet,though.Because my heart still pounds for The-guy-who-shall-not-be-named.

Class went on as usual and 'that guy' passed me a note telling me too meet him at his locker.


I ditched Baekhyun and waited for Luhan at his locker.I tapped my foot for the gazzilionth time  and Luhan finally showed up.

"Who is that guy?"He said,crossing his arms.

"M-my..something."I stuttered because I still cant look at him.

"You know that I love you right?Why are you making me jealous of him?"He said.

"Am not!!I-"Someone cutted me.

"Yah,Luhan ge!"A guy with a poker face on I remembered as 'Sehun' from history class ran towards us.

"Congrats on your engagement.Diah is a such a catch and-"He noticed that I was there and an 'oh' escaped his mouth.

"Engagement?!When are you going to tell me this?You know,I was going to forgive you and now,you changed my mind!"I cupped my face,sobbing.I cant believe it.I've made a fool out of my self again.

"Youngiee,I'm sorry!I didnt mean to-"He couldnt finish his words,someone butted in.

"Yah!dont you dare call her that!I'm the only one who calls her that!"Baekhyun pulled me away and pulled me into a hug while he curses Luhan.

"Who are you?!Who are you to still my Youngiee?!"Luhan screamed at Bird brain and I dont know why I can still call him that in this situation.

"I'm her boyfriend and no one hurts my gongzhu~!"He yelled and I giggled.


A/N:
 
Hey readers!Im just letting you know that I will only be updating on weekends.And sorry for the story..I'm 12, and english isnt my first language.So what did you expect?
 
XOXO,Sazzy <3
 
P.s :Silent readers....Stahhpp..love me.