His Replacement

Welcome Rain,To My Life

I stared blankly at the ceiling.There were beautiful carvings of flowers on it but I didnt really care.All I care about no is the fact that Luhan still loves me.I want to forgive him.I really want to but I can't.I cant let him hurt me again.

I turned around to the other side of the bed.My mind was flying somewhere else.I dont know what to do.

My head started aching suddenly.

"Argh!!" I rubbed my temples.Pain..so much..pain.It hurts.

I searched for my medicine at my night stand but I couldnt find it.

"Baekkie!!"I screamed at the top of my lungs,hoping that my live-in driver would hear me.

"Yes youngiee?!" he bursted through my doors,looking as panic as ever.

"My medication,Baekkie.I cant find it and-"Everything turned blank.


I woke up in a different bed.The hospital's bed to be precise.I looked to the side of my bed and Baekhyun was there,he's sleeping.

I smiled at the sight of him,he's still young.17 years old and he's working.His parents died a long time ago and now,he has a new family.

And at time,I wondered,why couldnt I fall in love with him instead?Why do I have to be a fool and-

"Youngiee?"He rubbed his eyes,startled.

"Yes,Baekkie?"I rose from my bed.

"What happened to me Baekkie?"

"You black out so,I took you to the hospital."He scratched his nape,obviously ashamed for the fact that he had to touch my body.

"Oh my,I'm sorry.Was I heavy?I bet I was.Your arms must be cramping.Let me massage them."I pulled his arm onto my lap before he could say anything.

I tried squeezing his arms but it wont budge.Its his muscles.Damn,they're hard as hell!

"Err.."He removed his arm from my grip because he knew it was hard for me to massage it.

"Youngiee,Dr Jee said that your condition's worsen and she wants me to protect you and she told me to go to school with you."He smiles which made me tingle a little bit.Eh?I've never felt like this before when I'm with him.

"Of course,Bird brain.And hey,thanks for saving me my prince."I poked his cheeks and giggled a little bit.Actually if you look really close,he's as handsome as the-guy-who-shall-not-be-named.

"Always.You're forever and always my gongzhu~"He poked my cheeks and sang.We blushed.We stared at each other's tomato faces for awhile and bursted out laughing.

I didnt really realize what Baekkie meant by "You're forever and always my gongzhu~".But,ofcourse,you guys do right?

And,without us knowing it,someone was peeking through the door,smiling to her self.

*You've finally found a new replacement,Younggie-ah.*Dr Jee smiled to herself and walked away.