Payback

Twisted Regret

“Finally!” Sunggyu sigh after all of their guests leave and they have finish all the cleaning together. Now he can be alone with his lovely wife, Park Chorong. Scratch that. Kim Chorong as he always call her. They are in front of their house standing side by side bid farewell to their guests.

“Yeah, finally. Oppa, thank you for everything you did to me. This is the best anniversary present that you give me” Chorong said as she hugs his left arms lovingly showing how much she appreciate his effort.

“Yet, baby. This is just our beginning. I’ll have more to come for you” he said lovingly as he turns facing her and staring at her lovingly. Chorong that feel overwhelmed with the love that he poured to her just smile and stares back at him give him her love as much as she received from him.

“Well, I don’t care as long as you don’t pull the stunt like that anymore, oppa. I nearly got heart attack because of this” she said pouting. Sunggyu just laugh and pull her into his embrace and kiss her forehead.

“I won’t. It’s enough to see you’ve suffered that badly this one month especially this morning. I’m nearly lost my self-control as I heard you cry in the bathroom you know.” Sunggyu said regret.

“You heard me?” She said as a blush creep to her cheeks. She felt embarrassed when she remembered just how much she crying because of that.

“Of course, sweetheart. Our bathroom not that big that I can’t hear your crying from outside. You don’t know just how much I want to run to you and hold you.” Sunggyu said.

“How could you think of this idea in the first place?” Chorong asks curiously.

“If I told you, would you promise that you wouldn’t get mad?” Sunggyu asks cautiously.

“Depends.” Chorong said coldly. ‘Now is the time for revenge’ she thought to herself as she smile inwardly. She actually love to see him fluster as he will actually stuttered when he lying or when she’s being cold or serious. So, it’s kind of shocking that he manage to trick her like that. Their friends also couldn’t believe that actually he can pull of the stunt like that.

“Don’t be like that, Rong-ah. I’ve already apologize, right?” he said pleadingly. Chorong just laughing inwardly but still manage to keep her poker face.

“Why not we get inside first and talk about this?” Chorong said seriously as she walks inside the house leaving him behind. Sunggyu that feel surprised due to her sudden coldness and seriousness just stand dumbfounded and he scratches his head as he feel nervous. ‘What if she still mad at me? What should I do?’ he thought.

“Oppa! Won’t you come inside?” Chorong shout to him from inside the house. He slowly walks inside and close the door timidly. He then follow Chorong to the living room as he looks at her sit at the new couch as she shot a look towards him. Sunggyu that feel nervous suddenly don’t know what to do. He just smile bitterly to her and just standing at the end of the couch facing her. Chorong that can’t help seeing him being so lost then stand up and walks towards him and hugs him. Sunggyu seems confused with the sudden change in her attitude but just let her do anything she wants. After all, she deserved it after that big prank he did.

“Oppa, I’m not mad. Just relax and tell me the truth, will you? I wouldn’t get mad. I’m just teasing you” she said finally as she look up at his confused face. His confused face is the cutest expression that she loves.

“Really? You not mad?” he said timidly. Chorong just chuckled at him. ‘How can this innocent man actually manage to trick me when he is the one that always been trick?’ she thought smiling as she fall in love all over again to her husband. He is the only man who can steal her heart many times. He has a certain charm that only he had. His honesty, generosity, innocence, and most she love is his endless love for her. Never once she felt unloved by this man as he always show her that she is his everything and so is he. He is everything to her and losing him will also mean lose everything.

“I’m not. Now, let’s sit. How can you being uncomfortable in your own house and in front your wife?” Chorong nags to him as she pulls him to sit on the couch together.  She then hugs his waist and put her head on his chest. Sunggyu then wrap his hand around her as he begin to relax and lean back to the sofa.

“So, what happen actually? Why did you do that?” she asks as her hand playing with his on his lap.

“Well, it’s because my foolishness actually that lead me doing these things. I’m with my insecurities and your cool attitude didn’t help me better. I’m sorry if I ever doubted you but I was really in need to confirm your feeling towards me and our marriage if we want to be happy forever with our marriage. I don’t want in the future you feel that you are tied down by this marriage. I never want you to feel sad.” He said seriously and hold her hand in his tightly. Chorong look up to him and she saw that same emotion that he always had for her. This man who never thought about himself and always make her as his priority willing to sacrifice everything for her even if it means to sacrifice his happiness. How can she ever stop love him when she was the one who scared that Sunggyu may leave her someday? But now she already has her answer and she will never let him go and more importantly she will be more attentive towards him.

“Aww, oppa! I’m sorry that I was too careless towards you oppa. I didn’t mean to make you feel that way.” She said guiltily as she hugs him tighter and put her face on the crook of his neck. Sunggyu really likes it when Chorong start being affectionate to him.

“It’s alright, baby. Why don’t we drop this topic and let’s celebrate our anniversary to the fullness.” He said as he tightens his hold.

“Well, I didn’t buy you a present but I know a way that I can repay you.” Chorong said seductively.

“And that is--?” Sunggyu asks her pretending he don’t know what she talking about when he clearly knows what she meant.

“Why don’t you bring me inside our bedroom and I’ll show you” Chorong whisper to his ears and quickly he carried her bridal style towards their bedroom to release all their bottled emotions towards each other.

 

The End~~~


sorry for the late update...=(
hope you enjoy..
maybe i'll write the epilogue depends on the response.
if you guys want epilogue i'll love to write it but if you don't well, i guess i'll stop here..
thanks for those who supporting me by subscribing and reading my story.. *bow*
Spread the GyuRong love.. kekeke