Party

Twisted Regret

“Chukahaeyo, unnie/hyung!” Chorong heard the group of peoples who she adore and love said happily. She is b with tears as she see every singles of them was there. Her family from Cheongju, Sunggyu’s family from Jeonju, her best friends and also his are there. She was more than grateful that all of them come to congratulate them for their anniversary even some of them live far away. Yookyung and Sungyeol were immigrated to USA a month after they get married last year. Eunji and In Guk also decided to live at Busan their hometown. Naeun and Myungsoo just got married 3 months ago and live at Seoul near her parents’ house. Namjoo still in her middle college years so she and Dongwoo still not married as her family asks her to wait till her graduation. Hayoung and Sungjong also have a same situation as Dongwoo and Namjoo. Bomi and Hoya of course live near her old apartment also in Mangwondong and they already married for almost two years as they get married 4 months after Sunggyu and her marriage. Not forget Bomi’s brother and Sunggyu’s best friends, Yoon doojoon and his wife, Heo Gayoon are also there.

“Thank you, guys. How did you guys know about this? Don’t tell me you guys were planning it together with Sunggyu oppa?” Chorong asks curiously. They just smile at her and don’t bother to answer her question as they keep looking at the two main star tonight except Bomi who excitedly answer her.

“Well, unnie. It’s your lovely husband that planned all of this. We just helped him a little bit as most of the works had done by him. I have to say that Sunggyu oppa is a really good actor. Just how did he manage to act like he didn’t care in front of you when all he did was worrying about you every single night is a very splendid job” Bomi said cheerily and Hoya just nods his head agreeing to her.  Sunggyu blush hearing Bomi’s words as he was caught that he actually worried about her.

“So, you mean you and Howon actually knows about Sunggyu’s oppa behaviour before I tld you guys?” Chorong asks them. They just nod their head and grin.

“Yah, Yoon Bomi, Lee Howon! You guys really ask for a kick.” She said angrily. Just how embarrassing she felt when she remembered how much she cried and wailing this morning. Bomi and Hoya just laugh and apologize to her.

“We’re sorry, Chorong-ah. It’s just amusing to see you break down because of Sunggyu hyung after his not-so-famous acting. How can you believe his acting when he always come to our house and ranting about how bad he felt after doing that to you?” Hoya said as he and Bomi starts to cracked up again. The others also joining them as they already heard the story before the two arrived.

“Yah! Umma, Appa! You guys also know about this?” Chorong said whiningly.

“Of course darling. He already asked our permission before he starts his plan. We also support him as he told us that he wants to see just how much you treasure this marriage as you always being nonchalant about it.” Her mom reply to her as her father nods his head.

“What do you mean I’m being nonchalant about it? You really thought I didn’t treasure this marriage?” She asks Sunggyu as she upset with him.

“I never said you didn’t treasure it, baby. I just want to see how much you treasure it as you not an affectionate wife and sometimes I was hurt by your nonchalant as you sometimes don’t like it when I’m being affectionate to you” he said to her lovingly as he hugs her waist soothing her from anger.

Chorong suddenly realizes that sometimes she didn’t respond to his affection and he will be quite for a moment before back to normal. He must had been kept this thing in him for a long time as he always understand her and never once complain about how ignorant she is. Chorong also remember the time when he asks for her at night that she refused because of tiredness she felt and sometimes not in her mood. She must’ve been a bad wife as her husbands need always been refused by her. Slowly tears starts to flowing through her cheeks as she starts to crying remembering just how awful wife she had been to him and never once he complain about it and the things he ever done was worked hard to realize her dream. Sunggyu and the rest of the guest seems startled by her sudden crying.

“Hey, why are you crying? I’m not mad you, baby.” Sunggyu said gently to her as he hugs her tighter and soothing her. Chorong still crying as she feel guilty to her husband. How did she get so lucky to have this gorgeous and considerate man to be her husband?

“Stop crying, Rongie. We have guests here and tonight is supposed to be our happy moments. Not crying moment like this.” He said again still trying to soothe her.

“I’m sorry oppa. I didn’t mean to hurt you at all. I don’t know that my attitude made you feel that I’m not care enough but trust me, oppa. I really do.” Chorong said as she looks up to see his eyes.

“I trust you, Chorong-ah. I already get my answers last night.” He said lovingly but give her smile teasingly. Chorong blush as she remember what had happen last night.

“Oppa!” Chorong whining as he playfully slaps her back. Sunggyu just laugh as he relieved that Chorong stop crying and being playful.

“Eww, unnie and oppa! Get your own room if you want to be lovey dovey like that. We are trying to eat here.” Eunji said as she rolls her eyes. The others just laugh and the main couple make their way to the table and join them eating. They have a good time and chatting as they have to catch up a lot. 

 

“Hyung! You sure a great actor! How can you made her really think that you will leave her? If you look at her state this morning, you sure can’t proceed this game of your, hyung.” Hoya said to Sunggyu as they sit in a group after a long time. The last time they met as a group was at Myungsoo’s house the day before he get married.

“Yeah, hyung. How can you think of this idea? You sure got a nerve to pull off this kind of stunt” Woohyun said.

“Well, as her mother said, she wasn’t a affectionate wife and sometime she was being too ignorant that there are times that I thought she didn’t love me as much as I did and suddenly this idea popped out of nowhere. I thought it will be a good chance if I can test her a bit. That’s why I ask Howon to help me.” Sunggyu said.

“But, don’t you feel too guilty as you always the one who can’t see her cry even a bit?” Dongwoo asks him.

“Heck yeah. Of course I felt terrible as I saw her swollen eyes this morning. I felt like I want to take her in my arms that moment but I hold myself as I said to myself that this surprise sure will be more meaningful to her. You don’t even know how guilty I felt when she enter bathroom this morning and turn on the faucet so that she could cry. So, quickly I went out from the house as I can’t hold myself any longer.” He said in a grieve tone. He still felt his heart hurt when her heard how Chorong cry this morning.

“So, how did you know that Chorong noona will come to Howon hyung’s house?” Sungjong asks curiously.

‘Well knowing her for almost 6 years, sure the first person she will go to none other than Bomi and Howon. Well, Bomi is her closest best friend and plus Howon is her best friend from school. Sure she wouldn’t think twice to go there.” Sunggyu said confidently. Sure he knows Chorong too well.

“Wow, hyung. You really know Chorong noona very well.” Sungyeol said to him amused.

“I love her that much, you guys” he said shamelessly. He is a kind of person who don’t feel shame to declare his love and that is his charm. The others just roll their eyes annoyingly. Playfully of course.

“You sure a love sick, oppa!” suddenly a voice interrupt their conversation. They look at the source of the voice simultaneously.

“Oh, Bomi-ah. Why?” Hoya said as he offer one of his hands to her. Bomi take his hand and stand beside him as he wraps his arms around her waist.

“Ani. Just want to ask you guys when we will go back as this ‘newlywed’ of two years also need their time, you know.” She said as she smile teasingly to Sunggyu. Sunggyu just let out a small laugh as he heard her teasing. He knows how ridiculous he is when every night he had to crashed at their house before going back to his house as he had to made sure the plan works.

“You’re right, baby. We should retreat ourselves now.” Hoya agreeing to her. The others just nod their head also agreeing to their suggestion.

** Sorry for the late update. well here the update and i'm really sorry if this story doesn't meet your expectation. TBH, this story is quite out of my original planning but still i hope you guys enjoying it.

Happy reading anyway... ^_^V