Move

Twisted Regret

Chorong already finished packing all of her necessary things after struggling and crying for the whole time she’s packing. Every corner and things that she encounter made her crying with the overflowing memories of her and Sunggyu. Everything that they did together was planted in this house so how could she bear to leave it easily? But thinking that Sunggyu seems didn’t care about it made her hurt but also determined to try to move on. If Sunggyu didn’t appreciate and treasure her love, why should she holding on? She deserves better. At least that she thought. By the time she finished packing her belongings, she heard the doorbell ring.

“Howon-ah, Bomi-ah. Come in.” She invites them. They just give her a smile and enter the house.

 

“Thank you, unnie.” Bomi said. As they enter, they can see that Chorong already finished packed.

 

“Only this two bags? What about the other things?” Hoya asks her as he saw only two big luggage rest beside the couch in the living room.

 

“I’ll wait till Sunggyu oppa asks me to leave, then I’ll take everything then. “ She said sadly.

 

“Unnie..” Bomi said comforting her.

 

“I’m alright, Bomi. I will be.” She said as she smile weakly.

 

“Alright then. Let’s keep going. I don’t want that friend of mine waiting too long” Hoya said as he helps Chorong lift her bags.

 

“Are we meeting him tonight? Is he okay with me staying there?” Chorong asks as they in their way to Hoya’s car.

 

“He’s glad that you want to stay there. He said he’s waiting for someone to stay there to take care of the house.” Hoya answer.

 

“Really. It’s good then. By any chance, do you heard anything from Sunggyu oppa? You guys still best friends right despite this situation?” Chorong asks worriedly. She worried that Hoya and Sunggyu’s friendship will waver just because of her knowing that Hoya is a bit protective towards her. Hoya has been a brother to her since then and her grateful for that.

 

“I didn’t heard anything from him as he didn’t call me or anything yet. Maybe he know that I’ll be furious if I know what happen. Don’t worry, Chorong-ah. I will not hurt him or anything. At least no yet” Hoya said flatly.

 

“Howon-ah. Please. I don’t want my problem burdening you” Chorong said pleadingly.

 

“Alright. Alright. I’ll try not to. Now get inside so we can go” Hoya said as they arrive at the car and put the bags inside the car. Hoya starts the car and speed to the house that they believe will bring happiness to Chorong.

As the car arrive a place, Chorong suddenly feels the place is familiar to her.

 

“Where is this place, Howon-ah? I think I’ve been here.” Chorong said suddenly.

 

“Really? When?” Hoya asks her as he keep driving. Bomi just look at her curiously.

 

“I don’t really remember but this place is so familiar to me.” Chorong said as she keep looking around.

 

“This place is really popular with their surrounding peacefulness atmosphere. Maybe you’ve been here to release stress?” Bomi said.

 

“Maybe. I think so too.” Chorong said.

A few minutes after, Hoya parks the car in front a double-storey house that have a garden concept. They get out from the car and Hoya takes the bags out.

 

“Woah. This house is huge. Are you sure this is the house? Why does it seems like I’ve been here?” Chorong said wonderingly. It’s true that she felt like she had been here before but she can’t seem to remember when and why.

 

“Yeah, this is it. Right, honey?” Hoya said as he put her arms around Bomi’s shoulder. Bomi just nods her head and smile to Chorong. Chorong that see the scene feels a bit sad as she remembers how Sunggyu always love to hug her before.

 

“Alright, unnie. Why don’t you get inside first? I think Howon’s oppa’s friend already waiting inside.” Bomi said to her as she hands her a key.

 

“You guys don’t want to come in? And this key is for?” she asks them confusedly.

 

“Well, we still have things to do so if you don’t mind we have to go first and the keey is for this house. He asks me to give to you so you can enter. Sorry we can’t accompany you” Hoya said apologetically.

 

“Mianhae, unnie.” Bomi said to her as she hugs her.

 

“It’s alright. I’m the one who should say sorry for bothering you guys. Thanks for everything.” Chorong said to them.

 

“No problem. We glad you asks us for help. If you weren’t, we’ll get furious.” Hoya said as he also hugs Chorong and pats her head.

 

“Be strong, chingu-ah!” Hoya said before step to car with Bomi. Chorong just smile to them and waves.

 

After they leave, she takes her two bags enter the gate nervously. ‘I hope he’d be nice to let me stay with a low cost because I don’t even have much money right now.’ Chorong thought to herself. She open the door using the key that Bomi gave her and click the lamp switch on after settling in with her bags. Just after she lifts her head to see the house, she gasps loudly as she see something that makes her surprise. She close with her hand and slowly her tears starts to form again.

 

**Well, this is my update today. Just what she saw that made her cry again stay tuned for the next chapter.. =)
Anyway, I’d like to warn you that this story is a bit different and I think maybe there are some of you wouldn’t like how this story will be going. Just want to remind you about the main title ‘Twisted Regret’. SO, of course they are big twist later.. kekeke.. =P

Still, I hope you enjoy..

Please comment and subscribe.. =)