Surprise

Twisted Regret

 

As she saw the pictures on the wall, she can’t control her tears anymore and it keep flowing like a river. Along the hallway from the door to living room, there are many pictures sticks on the wall. Those pictures were taken since Sunggyu’s confession until their marriage. Seeing those pictures, it has bring the memories about their love but at the same time bring a confusion to her. Why would these pictures here? Whose deed is it? Those questions lingering in her mind. She slowly steps towards the living room following the trail of the pictures. Suddenly, she stops in her tracks as she see a figure in the middle of the living room wearing a white tux and holding a bouquet of Chorong flower, a flower that she always get every time they went out. The guy give her the sweetest smile that she ever seen that his eyes disappear but still make Chorong’s heart flutter.

 

“Op- Op- Oppa. What are you doing here? I- I- thought you -...” Chorong said to Sunggyu shocked with his presence in the house that she supposed to use as her hideout from him.

 

“You thought what? You seriously thought that I’ll leave you like that? That I’ll regret marrying you?” Sunggyu said to her softly and still smiling.

 

“But--- you—“ Chorong try to speak but she was overwhelmed with sadness, confusion and everything seems to hit her on head that she slowly starts to crying loudly. Sunggyu then walks to her and pulls her to his embrace. The moment she fall into her embrace, her crying seems to increasing as she missed his hugs and kisses. Sunggyu just stay still letting her cry out her feeling. He knows that hi plan to surprise her was a bit too much. Well, actually its not a bit if his wife could cry like this.

 

“Shhh…. Don’t cry. I’m here now, right? I’m sorry to make you cry like this.” He try to soothing her as his hands rubbing her back and he hugs her tightly. Honestly, he also miss Chorong so much that he thought he could die. But for the sake of her happiness, he sacrifices his time and emotion to make this surprise.

 

“You should be. Why’d you do that? Do you really like to see me cry?” Chorong scream to him but not that loud. It’s more to whining.

 

“It’s not like that, baby. Why don’t you take a good look at this place? Didn’t you recognize it?” Sunggyu said to her as he pull away slightly to make her tae a good look of the house. After a few minutes of observing and frowning, suddenly Chorong gasps loudly.

 

“Oh my God, oppa! This is the house that I said I wish to have before.” Chorong said surprisedly. Sunggyu just nods his head and smile warmly to her.

 

“Yes, baby and this is my present to you. I can’t buy it for you before as I still can’t afford it but now after I worked hard for this two years especially this one month that I seems to neglected you, finally I can proudly present this house to you.” Sunggyu says warmly to her as he stares into her eyes. Chorong feels so touch that Sunggyu actually never forget about her and the fact that he actually work hard to realize her dream really move her. She then grab his head and give him a kiss showing her gratitude. Sunggyu that startled at first slowly come to his sense and kiss her back passionately. How much he missed to kiss her lips only God knows. After a few minutes of exchanging kiss that full of their longing desire, Sunggyu slowly pulls away and put their forehead together.

 

“Rong baby, as much as I want to continue kiss you, I have to give you something. My surprise for you isn’t end here, sweetheart.” Sunggyu says lovingly. Chorong opens her eyes slowly and look t him questioningly. ‘What else that oppa plan?’ she thought.

 

“What else, oppa? Do you want to give me another heart attack?” she asks sarcastically as she release her hold on his shoulder and turns her back pouting. Sunggyu just give a soft laugh and hugs her from behind.

 

“No, baby. I’m sorry that my plan was too harsh but I promise you this one is not that bad.” He whisper to her lovingly makes her blush slightly.

 

“Alright.” She said as she turns again facing him and wrap her arms around Sunggyu’s neck. Sunggyu grin at her affection as he realize that Chorong really missed him as much as he missed her. Chorong was not a very affectionate wife before but he understands her as he knows that she was raised in a tough family. Her father is a Hapkido master and she was trained in Hapkido for almost 8 years. That explain her tough personality. Luckily, he never experienced any of her movement yet as she has a big patience. But he has seen her skills before as she has beat up one of his junior that had broken Yookyung’s heart. Well, after that moment he promised to himself to not intimidated Chorong ever.

 

“Come with me.” Sunggyu said as he release her hands from his neck after kiss her forehead and take one of her hand to his. He brings her to outside that lead to the garden. As she looking around, she can’t believe that Sunggyu really buy her this place that she never thought she will get. As they arrive to the garden, she gasps once again as she see the most surprise present ever.

** I'm sorry for the late update. something holding me.
Well, here's the twist. not actually a twist but for me it is. sorry if it's kind of dissapointing but i'm not really into writing a sad story and I just want to make this story and couple sweet and lovely. If you guys don't have a same opinion like me, feel free to let me know. =)
Anyway, have a pleasant reading. =)

Anyway, @chubby28, you get it right!! I think my story have a expected plot, right? Keke.. thanx for commenting though..😚