Forever is a long time

A could-be fairytale

I blinked at him and nodded slowly, "R-right. But, why have you been following me around then? Wouldn't that make you a stalker?" Sehun smirked and stood up above me, "I guess it could be like when a dog gets attatched to a certain toy and doesn't want anyone but himself to touch it." As he walked out he pouted back at me, "And I'm not a stalker! You seem fine with me being in here!" I laughed at his outburst and walked out also into the kitchen, "I'm staaaaarving~" Sehun sat at the breakfast booth and swiveled in the chair, "I could cook something if you want, I know a few recipes." I rolled my eyes and searched through the fridge, "Not like we have alot.." Sehun looked around then back at me, "What about your mom? Or dad? Don't they usually bring stuff home?" I bit my lip and closed the fridge, "My mom left last month, and my dad is dead." Sehun blinked and stood up, "O-oh. I'm so sorry. I was just asking since.." He took a breath out, "I guess we are both orphans then." I looked at him, "Your parents are gone too?" He lifted an eyebrow, "Yeah, my grandma raised me until she died. I've been on my own since seven but, it's a pretty cool life I guess." I grabbed two glasses and filled them with orange juice, giving one to Sehun I leaned over the booth, "What about your parents? If you don't mind me asking.." Sehun took a sip of the juice and tilted his head slightly, "Not sure. My grandma said that after they had me my dad didn't want the burden of having a child like me, and my mom died having me." I blinked, looking down, "Oh. Sorry for asking then.." He smirked again, "Naw, I don't mind anymore. People were always asking and since I'm honest it just sort of comes out." I turned the glass back and forth, "Huh, how did you know about Chanyeol? In the lunch yard you--" A smack came from behind the front door and then a burst in. Chanyeol steadied himself up and stood up straight, still obviously drunk. Sehun stood up also and his breathing changed, "What are you doing here at this hour?" Chanyeol lifted his lip at Sehun and stepped around into the kitchen to me, where he grabbed my hand, "You. Why did you.. leave so suddenly? Aren't you used to me doing this to you?" He used his other hand and grabbed my shoulder forcfully. I pushed him away, "And why can't you stop? There's no point you idiot!" He regained his balance and smacked my cheek, making me fall onto the ground, "There is a point! The point for you to actually like me the same way I like you! Why don't you!?" I bit my lip and stood back up, pushing him, and attempting to punch his chest, "Because of this! You hit me, and do things I never want to do! You're selfish!" He went in to hit me again when another hand stopped his hand. Sehun stopped Chanyeol's hand and stood above me and raised his lip at Chanyeol and he staggered back, "Move!" Sehun continued to stand above me and tilted his head to the door, "No. You. Now leave." Sehun's voice was raspy as if he was growling and Chanyeol sniffed in as if he was about to cry and he stomped out the kitchen and out the door.

Sehun turned around and his nose kept flaring and his eyes were shining a different shade and he looked away from my eyes, "I need to go. I'll see you somewhere eventually." With that he bursted out the door and I blinked going back into my room and closing the door. I huddled against my pillows and eventually fell asleep.                                                                                                                                       Suddenly feeling a warmth at the bottom of my bed I woke up and looked at it, seeing a round canine-looking creature asleep at the edge of my bed. I moved my legs slightly and it perked up, turning it's head looking at me with the same eyes Sehun had earlier. I looked at my pillow and laid my head back down quickly, falling asleep quicker than I thought I would.

Waking in the late morning I looked at the edge of my bed, to see it was empty. I rubbed my eyes and sat up fully and saw Sehun , belly down on my floor. I screamed and covered my eyes, causing him to jerk up onto his legs, "Whaa!" I kicked my legs out, "WHY ARE YOU ?" He looked himself down and jumped, "WHY AM I ?" He bolted around and found one of my old robes and curled it around himself, "...I don't know where my clothes are." I threw the blanket at him, "I have to buy a new blanket anyways. I'll find you some clothes." He nodded from under the blanket and bumped into everything before making it out of my room and into the guest room.

I opened an old dresser and pulled out a plain white t-shirt and black skinny jeans. I stood up and put them on his head, "There, I'll bring you to the bathroom. Afterwards, we need to get groceries and clothes for you." Sehun nodded quickly, wiggling his way into the bathroom.                                                         Making it to the market Sehun got a lot of stares from girls. I giggled as I looked at some food at the girls whispering and giggling behind the stand. I turned to Sehun, "It seems you get a good some of fans.." He looked around and his eyes landed on the girls and he stood behind me, having his head still peek over me, "Are you sure?" He looked to the side and nudged me, "And you get a good some of fans too." I turned my head to see an older guy, around Sehun's age looking at me and smirking when we met eyes. I turned red and turned away, "N-no." He laughed and poked my cheek, "Your so cute when you're shy." I pushed him, "Shush up or I'm not cooking for you." He put his arm down, "Sorry." I smiled and picked out some vegetables and purchased them and moved on. At the end of the market was the meat stand Sehun was carrying everything and I looked at the prices, "Chh..too expensive. I don't like I have enough for meat tonight." Sehun set th bags down and took his wallet out, digging into it and pulling out more than enough, "One of everything please." The stand owner looked suprised and smiled, "What a nice young man." Sehun smiled and looked at me, "There." I blinked and took the bag the stand owner handed us and Sehun held his hand out, "Give it to me." I shook my head and began walking, "No, you're carrying everything, I wanna help a little." He took the bag from me and elbowed me, "Letting me sleep at your house is enough." I stopped and blinked slowly, So he's that huge canine-thing?..

Making it back home he unloaded everything and than sat patiently at the breakfast booth, staring at me and the food. I waited for the meat to cook and I turned to him and mumbled, "So..does something happen to you at night or something..?" He leaned his head slightly, "What was that?" I smiled jokingly, quickly changing the subject, "Oh nothing. I was just asking myself whether to add more pepper." He was suddenly right behind me and leaned over me, "I'll check." Taking some with the spatula he bit it carefully and nodded, "Yeah. Maybe a pinch for a spicier outcome.." I bit my lip and looked back at the meat, moving slightly away from him as he crept closer. I nudged him, "Yah, what are you doing?" He looked at me straight in the eyes, "I have no idea. I get hungry easily." I kept leaning back until I hit the other counter and he towered over me, smiling, "Hungry for other things too.." He leaned down slightly looking at my lip and I covered them right before he reached them. He gently took my hand off and his lips reached mine gently. He put his hand on my lower back, bringing me closer and I flinched away and to the other side of the kitchen and put my arms in front of my face, gaurding it. He straightened up and tilted his head, "A-are you alright?.." I opened my eyes again and looked down bowing, "S-sorry.." I shuffled past him and finished the meat.

After a shower I walked into my bedroom to see Sehun sprawled on my bed and I yelped turning around, "Sehun you idiot get out!" I held onto my towel tighter and he sprang up again. He glanced at me before blocking his eyes and shuffling out quickly, "Sorry!" I slammed the door behind him and I heard him sit right outside the door. I put my ear to the door and heard him mumbling something before my window opened up suddenly, and Chanyeol came in. I flinched when he landed forcefully onto the ground and stomped towards me, grabbing my shoulder, "Why didn't you answer my call?" I looked at my phone that was just plugged in, "It ran out of battery not to long ago, Chanyeol." I heard a scratch at my bedroom door and ignored it. Chanyeol glanced at my phone then back at me, "And what exactly have you been doing to make it seem as it ran out of battery?" He got closer and the scratches got louder, "Sehun took it and was playing--" Chanyeol huffed, "Sehun? Why have you still been hanging around him?" I backed up slightly only to have Chanyeol tower over me again, "It seems you keep forgetting that you're mine." I bit my lip, "Why would I want to be owned by someone like you?" Chanyeol tightened his grip and stared at me, "Because you're mine. I took things that you can't simply get back." I felt like that shot me because he did do that, I blinked and tried to rip out of his grip but couldn't. Chanyeol looked me up and down and kissed me forcefully. I kneed his stomach and pushed him away quickly before running and opening my bedroom door to see Sehun right against the door, growling again. I fell when Chanyeol grabbed my hand and pulled me back and onto the ground. I hung onto my towel even more forcefully and looked down as Sehun growled at Chanyeol and pushed past him and wrapped a blanket around me. Chanyeol huffed again, "Oh, I see. So you're the good guy right? Ok..that makes me the bad guy right?"  Sehun rolled his eyes at Chanyeol's remark and looked at me, "Are you cold at all? I'll grab your clothes--" Chanyeol pushed Sehun harshly onto the ground and grabbed my arms and threw me over his back, "You aren't the nice guy. You're a mutt. A disgrace. That's why your family left you. You're nothing but a misfit and you don't belong anywhere." He kicked Sehun in the stomach and marched out. I squirmed and yelled back, "Sehun!!" Chanyeol carried me into the cold night and into his car, driving off quickly to somewhere unknown.

Sehun..come quickly.