Growl

A could-be fairytale

Chanyeol threw his jacket at me as he came into the car and immediatly began driving off. I looked at the jacket then at Chanyeol, who looked colder and he glanced at me, tugging the jacket up more, "Put that on." I didn't move, "Why?" He slammed the brakes, "Just do it!" I blinked and put it on, it obviously being bigger than me.

He continued to drive and eventually stopped by the pier somewhere. I sat up and looked around at the empty area, slowly being filled by other guys in suits similar to Chanyeol's, holding bats and wooden planks. Chanyeol opened the car door, and held his hand out, "Come on." I stood up out of the car without his hand and pushed past it. He closed the door behind me then quickly grabbed my hand, I flinched and looked back at him holding my hand tightly.

This isn't the first time Chanyeol did something like this.

Bringing me to a secret area, away from anyone.

When his parents weren't home often as divorce was filing through so we often ran off into his garden.

It was a small area, perfect for our little bodies, it was a small pond surrounded by tall, dark bushes and a cherry blossom tree hanging over the top of it, enclosing it.

He would always pull me into it when I shared my toys with some of his mother's friends childern, mainly the boys.

Once he brought me in the secret area, he would burst into tears and hug me saying I was his and he was sorry for taking me away.

He didn't change much.

He blinked and stood up above me, "Follow me." He started pulling me away as the other guys stood in a circle around the area, there was about..seven or ten of them? Chanyeol took me through a series of turns until we reached a rather small dock that looked as if it hasn't been used in awhile. He brought a stool up and had me sit down in it. He bit his lip and then did it, he bursted into tears, he's still a little giant baby. Despite being that big bad guy, he was sensitive about everything, he covered it up with anger. He was getting alot better but I guess he held it in for too long. He leaned his head on my shoulders and completly allowed everything to fall onto me. I patted his back, "You're a dork, you know that?" He sniffed in and chuckled slightly, "I guess so."

A little later, I was on the ground sitting beside him talking about when we were little again, this, this is the Chanyeol I enjoyed. He was like me alot but hid too many of his feelings because his parents expect to much out of him, it's pressuring him too much to the point where he only has me to explode his feelings to. I laughed, "Oh my goshh, remember the time I fell in mud and you thought I died because I didn't move?" He laughed also, "Yess! And you didn't get up because there was mud in your hair!" I smiled and nodded, "Yup! Exactly.." He took a breath out and smiled looking at me, "Are you cold?.." I shook my head, "Sort of, but not--" I felt his wrap his arms around me and I flinched, "Wh-what are you doing?" He shrugged, "Keeping you warm, I guess." I attempted to tug away, "I'm fine though seriously--" He grabbed my wrist, "Then why'd you say you were cold?" I stood up and backed slightly away, "I was just answering your question...Calm down." He stood up and above me, cornering me slightly, "Calm down? I was trying to be nice." I squeezed out of the corner and to the opening, back to the car, "Nice then you become like this, demanding something again." He scuffed and followed me, "Again? I'm pretty sure I've never acted this way before." I rolled my eyes and finally made it to the opening, "You always do. Maybe you should ask people who've seen you sneaking into my house, hm?" He finally forcefully grabbed my wrist and swung me around when I made it to the car, "People don't see me." 

A bang came from on the car's hood and Sehun sat completely relaxed on it, "I could be one of the witnesses." Chanyeol huffed, "How did you find us?" Sehun hopped to the top of the car by my head and sat by it, "It's pretty smelly." He raised his lip and I heard a low growl again as he slowly got off the car. Chanyeol motioned the other guys to come forward and Sehun stood up, turning and looking at me, "I suggest backing away," He looked back at the guys getting closer, "Or I might hurt you too.." I blinked and looked around quickly, "E-eh?" He smirked and his growl was alot louder. Chanyeol sat beside me on top of the car, smirking, "Why don't you play with other toys, puppy?" I looked at Chanyeol for making that remark then back at Sehun, who had long, dark claws. I lifted an eyebrow, "S-Sehun...?" The growl became a snarl and I blinked and he had ears and a tail. I flinched and my breath staggered. Sehun stepped foward to the guys with weapons and his tail whipped to the side, "Come on." One guy went running, only to be fiercely stopped and slammed onto the ground in a flash. Dust rose up and he quickly looked back at the two others running at him, taking one of their bats he tripped them and made them smash their head onto the ground, blood splattered, the other hit Sehun and he turned his head grabbing the guy by his arm and swinging him into the boxes around us, still having his arm but throwing it aside quickly. The next one swung a metal pipe at him but he ducked quickly, grabbing his leg and tripping him, bringing him onto the ground and slamming his head into the ground. He stood up and his feet were gone and became wolf legs with sharp claws, he kicked up the next victims face, leaving a large scratch and blood to splatter onto the nearby boxes. I flinched again and kept leaning back, Sehun's growl became the loudest it could and he grabbed the next one by the throat, digging his claws into the back of his neck and slamming him into the boxes behind them. He turned as five more guys came from around him, and he smirked, now having longer, sharper, canine teeth. He bit the air and almost seemed to teleport to the nearest guy, digging his fangs into their neck deep enough and standing back up, letting them bleed out. He turned and faced us, walking towards Chanyeol he looked as if he slowly became a large canine, almost bigger than the car. Sehun, now almost covered in fur, defeated the rest of the attackers in a split second, leaving one more guy. I looked to my side and saw Chanyeol wasn't sitting on the car beside me anymore. I looked around and recognized the suit the last guy was wearing, it was Chanyeol.

I leaned up slowly, "Ch-Chanyeol! Sehun!" Sehun's ears slightly perked as he laid on top of Chanyeol, his fangs almost in his throat. I continued to step foward and I pushed Sehun off, having him bite me slightly. I yelped quietly and bit my lip, "Bad!" Sehun's ears perked forward and I helped Chanyeol up. I looked at my arm and saw the blood dripping, "See what you did? Contain yourself, you monster!" Sehun's eyes changed from yellow to brown again and his ears went back. Sehun stepped back and his growl became a  whimper and he sprinted into the darkness of the pier.

I refused Chanyeol's asking to drive me to a hospital and took a taxi, luckily he let me go without paying being I was only in a towel still and a jacket. They gave me stitches and said I had to stay the night to make sure there wasn't any infection going to happen since it was deeper than they expected. I laid in the bed and closed my eyes when the door was opened, "Are you ok?" Chanyeol walked in. I sat up and looked at the stitches, "Ah, oh, yeah..It's not that bad." He stood next to me and looked at my arm, "That bad? Yeah right." I shrugged and laid down again, "Yeah, it is right."

I woke up with a jerk and immediatly looked at the clock, 4:30 A.M. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I heard scratching from outside the balcony and jumped at the noise. I looked around and saw Chanyeol asleep on the chair next to the bed. I shook his shoulder and he just snored louder and leaned to the other side. I sighed and got up, walking slowly to the sliding door, and opening it cautiously. A cold breeze flew in slightly and I looked around, nothing was there. I blinked and went to the edge, leaning on the fence, in the distance I heard a soft howling noise, almost sorrowful, sounding as if it was saying 'Sorry' over and over.