If I followed you

A could-be fairytale

Walking to school was another one of the torturous things I never enjoyed.

Knowing I had to go someplace where people can openly judge you, despite wearing the same thing.

I walked into my home room and threw my bag onto the back of my seat and sat back, closing my eyes hoping the day would be done already, when Chanyeol walked in and sat next to me.

He smiled at me and passed a note to me, I had the urge to just flick it away but, I lifted an eyebrow and took the note, opening it as he seemed excited at whatever he wrote to me. I flattened it and began reading, "Dear Hana, meet me in the lunch yard after this period." I looked at him and smiled sarcastically and put the note in this ear.

First period was social studies, probably one of the most boring subjects to begin with, the bell rang and Chanyeol booked it out of the room. I just managed to stand up and make my way out when Sehun appeared in the door. I flinched back, "Why..How did you even get in here without getting kicked out?" He shrugged and looked around the class, "I'm actually being searched for but..nevermind that. Where's Chanyee?" I snorted, "Chanyee? You already thought of nicknames for eachother?" Sehun stepped back, "What? No. I don't even know his name. I just remembered you saying his name..somewhat." I nodded and continued walking out into the hall holding the note, Sehun right behind me like a lost puppy, "He wanted to meet me in the lunch yard..and hey, do you even go to this school? And aren't you a stalker? I barely know you..." He shrugged again, "I don't go to school. I'm homeschooled." I nodded slowly and began walking. He continued, "And I'm not a stalker. I just..don't like him." I rolled my eyes, "Join the club." "There's a club?" "No, it's just an expression." "Oh." I smiled and walked into the open area where Chanyeol was standing, smiling like an idiot, "There you are.." he went for a hug and I stepped back, "Yeah. Now what? I'm going to miss next period.." He grinded his teeth and grabbed my wrist, pulling me into him for a hug. I attempted to squirm away but he held me tighter, "I just wanted to ask if I could be with you after school..." I duck down from the giant and step back, "Ok so firstly, don't do that. People will see. And secondly, it's not like I'm doing anything..Oh wait! I am, trying to hide from you." He bit his lip, "Pch. Hiding? From me? Why? Why don't you enlighten me on why we have to be together anyways.." I began shaking when I felt an arm around my shoulders, "Probably because your parents spoiled you and you have no other way of expressing love except thinking you can get whatever you want, when you want."

At that was true. After Sehun somehow figured that out, it peiced easily together.

Chanyeol was the rich kid, and you would think he was just plain, old happy with what he got.

But no.

His parents were always fighting, and I mean always. Whenever they used to babysit me, we would have to be in his room and all you hear downstairs is the yelling of his parents and something crash then one of his maids would bring us outside.

I guess to cover their hate for eachother, they always rained gifts onto him. Making him believe by hating and being abusive, he can get what he wants.

His father wasn't a help either, getting drunk only to come home and beat him and the next day give him an expensive gift.

So, his way of love is dark and confusing for him, even as he grew up.

Eventually, his parents divorced and his mother would always come home with strangers and get pushed aside by even his mother, also looking for love at the time.

He took his own way of learning what love is, the incorrect way.

He blinked and stepped back, "Why don't you mind your own buisness, stalker?" I took his arm off of me and looked down, "..Chanyeol." He ignored what Sehun said and looked immediatly at me. I looked at him, "Just stop. It's a fight not worth it, today at least."

The bell rang and I rolled my eyes, "And nice going you two. Now I'm late.." I huffed and turned away, sprinting to my correct class, hearing them bickering behind me.

 

After school, Chanyeol stood outside the school and smiled at me, "Sooo, it's friday. What are you up to do?" I smiled sarcastically at him, "I'm up to go home, do my homework, and stay inside." He rolled his eyes and scuffed, "Ahh, why do you stay inside? Why don't you come with me and some friends tonight?" "I'd rather not. Clubbing isn't my favorite things. Besides, I don't even have a 'dress'." He leaned on me, "I could get you a dress, and get your makeup done." I shook him off, "Yeeeah. Again..I'mma stay home. You're going to sneak into my window anyways--" He covered my mouth and grabbed my wrist forcfully, "Don't say that outloud." I his hand and he took it off, "Why not? Afraid the police are going to get you? Good." I continued walking leaving him behind.

Throwing my bag onto my desk, I collapsed onto my bed and got back up, going onto my computer.

Eventually, I heard a knock on my door. I looked at the time and saw it was a little past midnight, I've seriously been on the computer for hours. I stood up and walked lazily to the door, seeing Chanyeol I opened the door, "Whaaaat?" He smiled and walked in, chuckling, "Did I interupt your internet time?" I nodded, "Took the words right out of my mouth." He turned winking, "I knew it. Anyways, I have everything ready. Are you?" I blinked, "I don't remember agreeing to this.." He grabbing my hand and we bursted out the door into a limo and he threw me in the backseat.

Getting to the club, I stepped out in heels, and short, black dress, and averagely light makeup. I attempted to adjust my dress but failed and Chanyeol smiled, standing next to me, "You look good, yet again, when do you not?" I kneed him in the back of his leg, "Shush." He pulled me into the club, where it smelt of sweat, alcohol, and desperation. 

Hours seemed to pass as I sat in a slightly quiet VIP room when Chanyeol bursted in, obviously intoxicated, and laid his head on my lap, "..I-I seem to be..drunk.." I nodded slowly and scooted out from under him, "Yeah, can I go now?" He sat up and leaned by me, "What do..you think?" He blinked slowly before looking me up and down. He scooted closer and placed his lips onto mine sloppily, and I pushed him away and was pulled up in a flash. I was soon out of the extremely heated club and outside in the freezing cold, being pulled by someone.                                                                                              He pulled me back into my house and grabbed what seemed to be his bag and we went into the bathroom. He sat me on the toilet and took out makeup removers and opened them, "I hope you didn't get hurt in there. It smelt nasty." Sehun dabbed the makeup away slowly, "Goodness, they piled the makeup on.." I nodded, "Of course they would, it feels weird." Sehun nodded.

Getting the caked makeup off, Sehun smiled at his work, "There. Natural again." I stood up and looked in the mirror, "Good, thank you.." I turned around, "Wait. Why do you always seem to know where I am and come to the rescue?.." He shrugged, "Sixth sense, I guess you could say."