Hidden in darkness by you

A could-be fairytale

Grabbing forcefully hold of my hand, Chanyeol held me against my own wall, staring at my eyes with something hidden in his. He finally dropped my hand and I slid down and onto my knees, looking down, he held up my chin, looking into my eyes again, "Tell anyone again..." He put his hand on my shoulder and I pushed it away forcefully, "Not like I have anyone to tell now." I sniffled, holding back some tears and he looked sadly at me, "Aww. You do, and it's me.." He stood up and fixed his shirt, buttoning it back up and fixing his tie, "I'll always be here for you." I looked back down and he lifted me up to my feet. He put his arm around me and walked me out of the closed off room and back into the lobby, "I'll see you soon." I rolled my eyes and walked quickly out of the lobby and then sprinted out the door and tears began spilling.

 

 

You probably have no idea what happened, I tend to do that but I'll most likely tell you after anyways but, me and Chanyeol have known eachother for since I can remember. We were opposites mainly because my family was poor, yet everyone loved them and his family was rich, and not alot liked them, but they had connections, so since my mother enjoyed talking and helping strangers, one of those strangers was Chanyeol's mother, being lost in our confusing yet comfortable neighborhood, my mother helped her and I guess they became pretty good friends. Not me and Chanyeol however. We were introduced at his house and he was that brat everyone has the urge to hit, let's just say...I might've hit him. Oops. 

That got me grounded, but since then we were pretty close. Growing up, I realized Chanyeol had a huge, public crush on me. From writing 'I love you, Hana~" (He's been calling me Hana for awhile, I don't even know.) in the baseball field with paint, to filling my locker with roses and candies and coffee. 

Getting to the actual point, Chanyeol never really got the whole...love thing? I guess. His parents grew him up to be clean on the outside, but not on the inside. He tried attempting at what he thought, and believed love to be, being those cute acts in public. But, being as he was spoiled to cover up his parents problems, he usually expected to get what he wanted..and let's just say again, I'm not easy to get. Using force in order to get what he wanted from me was what he always did. Even if that included something I didn't want him to take as early in my highschool year as he did.

Nevermind that, roll the story.

 

 

Ignoring home I ran straight to the hills, attempting to push everything that happened to me again behind. I got to the top after falling alot but wiping the pain away like I wiped the tears away and sat at the top, tucking my knees into my chest and trying to cry quietly in the already quiet forest. I got enough and held the sadness back, again, and looked at the city lights in the night, hearing the echoes of beeping and faded music.

A snap was heard behind me and a tall, slick looking guy stood leaning against the tree and he smirked at me, "Why're crying up here?.." His voice was raspy, yet sincere sounding. I jumped slightly and stood up, "S-sorry. I didn't really have any where to go. I'll be going--" He grabbed my wrist and sat me next to him, "Who said you had to go? I was just asking what was wrong." I looked away and put my hands at my sides, "O-oh..well thank you..then. And it's not really something I could easily tell someone anyways.." He laid his head back and continued staring at the night sky, "Hmm, ? Humiliation? Uh...your parents are either dead or divorced or sick?" I blinked and looked at him, "W-well kind of--" He smiled and his teeth were..weird. His canines were sharper than usual, and his eyes..He looked at me, "I could smell it on you." I leaned slightly back as he got closer, "E-eh? How..?" He stood up, "Nevermind that. I'll tell you another day. It's getting late, and tomorrow is a school day isn't it? I'll bring you home." He picked me up and onto his back, "Just tell me where to go. I got the time to do it." I blinked and pointed foward, "Down the hill, and to the right by the 7/11.." He nodded and sprinted down it, I held on for dear life.

 

 

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I sat up quickly and answered, "Hello..?" It was, of course, Chanyeol, "Aah, there you are sleeping beauty. Do you want me to go pick you up?" I rolled my eyes, "Haven't you done enough?" A chuckle came from at the edge of my bed, it was the same guy as the other night, "Is he the one that--" I screamed slightly and threw a pillow at him. Chanyeol spoke up, "..You told someone? And..he's in your room?" He jumped onto the bed and took my phone, holding me back by my face as he stood up, "Yes. This is Sehun. I'm her older brother, and she's tells me everything." Chanyeol scoffed, "I'm coming over." He hung up and Sehun smiled slyly at me, "There.." I bit my lip and stood up hitting him repeatingly with my pillow, "You idiot!! He's gonna come here and--" A hug came from under the pillow and his head was under my chin and he, attempted?, to hug me. I looked down at him, "W-what are you doing..?" He let go and stood above me, "It made you better." He smiled and I grabbed the pillow again, "Are...you...seRIOUS!?" My front door slammed open and we both jumped. Chanyeol came bursting into my room and glared at the newly named Sehun. Chanyeol grabbed my wrist and held me behind him, still holding, "Her brother? Psht, you think I would believe that?" Sehun shrugged and smirked again, "What? Is a brother not allowed to be possesive of his little sister?.." In a flash, I was sitting on my bed and Sehun stood before me. I blinked and stood up, pushing Sehun out of the way, "I'm going to school. You giant towers can handle this outside, and on another day."