One Evening.

One Evening

That night, my friends told me some advice. We were at K2 for until three in the morning. We just drank beer and nobody get drunk. They started to telling me advices and talking to me about my problems, almost non stop. We decided to stop when we realized that we still have works to do in the morning. But I couldn't get rid of one saying that Tao, Kris's girl who suddenly showed up in the middle of the night, said in her messed up Korean, "Oppa, I unserstand that you can't choose between one of them right now, but you should ask your self, which one of them really flutters your heart and who you're thinking every night and day. I'm a girl my self, Oppa. I know I want some clarity."

Well, with her messed up Korean, it might be not exactly like it, but that's how it is, sort of.

Yes, Tao was right. Baekhyun and Byunghun, both of them deserve clarity. Who I chose, and what I chosen to be. By the time the sun came up, I've made some decicions that I might regret for the rest of my life, or maybe I might be grateful forever. I'm going to choose.

.

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered the call. It was an unknown number.

"Park Chanyeol-ssi." There's an answer from the other line. A girl voice. Who could it be?

"Ne, who is this?" I asked.

"Meet me at the park across the street," she said. The park across the street? I never been there. "The first place where we met. This evening. Please come, juseyo."

"But... who is this? I never went to that park," I said.

"I knew you wouldn't remember. But it's okay. Just meet me please," then she hung up.

"Yeoboseyo? Yeoboseyo?" I tried calling her, but waht answer me was just the monotone beep sound. I guess, I just have to find out by myself.

.

After I had finished my work, I went outside the building and went inside Delilah. It was dark already. I think I was late for the meeting and thinking about if I should went there or not. The park was in the different direction from my apartment. I sighed, and decided to come anyways. I don't have any plans for tonight because Byunghun went to the opera with another man tonight. My plan was to come home and get some sleep, but after that call, to be honest, I got curious.

I drove to the park. There was noone there. This park wasn't really famous anyway and there wasn't many people came here. I thought I never came here before, but to think about it, I guess I had came here before. I forgot when but I was sure I have. I went outside Delilah and walked inside the park. Though this park wasn't really famous, this park get taken care pretty well. There are still some lights on so I could walk inside the park without being afraid of tripping.

After some times, I saw a different lights from afar. It was a candle light. Beside the candle light, I saw a woman figure. Maybe she's the one who called me earlier. I stared at that light for awhile before decided to went towards the light. When I get nearer, I realize I knew the woman who sat beside the candle. It was Byun Baekhyun. And I also realized that the candle was attached to a small chocolate cake. Is today her birthday or something?

Before I could say anything, Baekhyun realized I was there and stood up. She bowed at me and I nodded my head. "Park Chanyeol, wasoyo? (you came)" she asked. I just nod as an answer.

I took a step towards her. "Is this... your birthday?" I asked her.

She nodded. "Yes, can you stay here and join me for my cake?" she asked. I could see that she was nervous with some reason that I don't understand.

But I just nod. She smiled widely and I almost couldn't handle my self from the urge to touch her. "May I ask for one more thing?" she asked. I nodded and she added, "Sing for me, please, Park Chanyeol?" I just smiled and sing, "Saengil chukka hamnida, saengil chukka hamnida, saranghaneun uri Baekhyun, saengil chukka hamnida, " I sang and she closed her eyes to make a wish before blew the candles.

"What did you wish for?" I couldn't handle my curiousity.

"I don't want to make the wish loose it's magic. You know that if you tell somebody else your wish, that wish will loose it's magic," she explained. Then she took out some paper plates from a paper bag beside the cake and a plastic knife also some plastic forks. She use the knife to cut the cake then she place it on the paper plates and put a fork on each plate. She gave me one of the plate. "Eat this, this is good," she smiled. I took the plate for her hand.

I started to eat the cake but then I realize she wasn't eating. She just sat there and watch me eat the cake. So I stopped eating. "Wae? Is there something weird with my face?" I asked while unconciously swap me mouth area.

She smiled widely and shook her head. "Ani. It's just... It's like a dream, you know?" she said. I furrowed my eyebrows. What does it mean? "Seeing you eat like that. Being in front of me without that uncomfortable look plastered on your face. It's like a dream, Park Chanyeol." I waited for her to continue. "I wanna to say sorry. I must have been making you and your girlfriend feels really uncomfortable with my presence around your two. It was just... I can't get you out of my mind. Yes, I do sound like a crazy yeoja. An obsessed one, to be honest. But, I just don't know how to get you out of my mind. You are my first love, Chanyeol," she said, and it hits me on the face.

.

It was a cold winter night. Chanyeol was walking from the office. It was his first day of work and to be honest, it wasn't as easy as what he think it would be. Even with his friend being his boss. He couldn't efort a car that time and he has to walk to get home.

He tighten his coat because that night, the wind blew so hard. He was about to go straight to home but then, he changed his mind. He needed to clear his mind first. Then, he remember his best friend, Kris once told him about a park across the street. He told Chanyeol that the park wasn't famous and nobody usually went there, but that place was actually quite nice. So Chanyeol decided to go to that park and after that he went straight to home.

The park hasn't change really much. There are lamps that lighten the way. He walked in and saw a girl figure on a swing inside the playground. He heard cry sound and he automatically thought that it was that girl voice. He took some times to figure out wether he's going to approach her or not, but then, the voice became really sad and Chanyeol feel like that he must be lacking in humanity if he didn't go to her. So he did.

"Chogiyo," he said made the girl stopped her tears for awhile and swap her tears with the back of her palms. "Is there something I could help?" Chanyeol said nervously. He never been a good talker towards ladies, even his girlfriend, Byunghun. But Chanyeol also couldn't stand a crying lady.

"Ani. It was just..." The lady said and look down again. Chanyeol guessed she must felt a bit embarrased because she caught up crying in the middle of the night. "I just got fired from my workplace and today is my birthday, but nobody remember. It's a bit childish, but... I just feel a bit sad," she explained awkwardly.

"Jinjjayo? Wahh... Saengil chukka hamnida," he said while giving her a big smile.

"Ah, ne, kamsahamnida," the lady smiled and nodded a bit. "Can you sing a little for me? I'm sorry, it was just..." she said while looking away.

"It's okay, but I'm sorry if my voice wasn't that good," Chanyeol decided to console this lady by agreeing to all her wish. "Saengil chukka hamnida, saengil chukka hamnida, saranghaneun... cute agasshi, saengil chukka hamnida," Chanyeol sang. He wasn't sure about how to call her buthe decided to go with cute aggashi because the lady in front of him was really cute with her big eyes.

"Kamsahamnida..."

"Park Chanyeol."

"Kamsahamnida, Park Chanyeol-ssi. I'm Do Kyungsoo."

"Ah, Kyungsoo-ssi, happy birthday. By the way, did you say that you just got fired? Well, what a coincidence, there was an opening in my office. I need a secretary, if you want to, you can..."

"Yes! Yes! Kamsahamnida, Chanyeol-ssi!" she cheered and bowed a few times.

They didn't realize that behind the bushes there was someone who was observing the both of them the whole time. Another woman with a honeyblonde long hair. She smiled to her self and walk away. That is when she got her first love. Byun Baekhyun was falling in love with Park Chanyeol the second she saw him.

.

I was shocked when Baekhyun told me the story about when she saw me the first time. Now, that she mention it, I remember that this park is where I met Kyungsoo the first time. That night I was really frustrated because I made so much mistakes in my first day and so I went to the park and met the crying Kyungsoo. If this was a drama, Kyungsoo must be falling in love with me, but instead she fell for Kai, that jerk. Yah, whatever, I have Byunghun anyways.

"So, you saw me that night?" I asked.

Baekhyun nodded. "I always come here after work. That night, I also went here. I heard a crying voice and was about to approached her as well, but then I saw you came to her first. So I decided to just watch the both of you. And, yeah, I fell for you," she said.

"I see. I'm sorry, Baekhyun-ssi. I didn't know. But I already have..." She cutted me off.

"No, it's fine. I knew my feelings won't never gets to you. But I want to say thank you for your understanding and tolarence towards me. I knew I got you into a lot of trouble, "I realized that while she was talking, her hands was moving to put everything back to the plastic bag, "For that, I'm really sorry. You like this chocolate cake huh, Chanyeol-ssi?" Baekhyun asked suddenly. I just nodded and the next thing I knew she handed me with a plastic bag with the remaining chocolate cake inside it. "So, take it home, arassoyo? Thank you for company me this evening. We won't have to meet each other again. I won't bother your life anymore, Chanyeol-ssi. Now, I'll go home first, " she suddenly stood up and bowed 90 degrees and just like that, she really dissapeared from my life.

"Happy birthday, Baekhyun-ssi," I said to nobody in particular.


Hi, there! I finally back. And this chapter is dedicated to our birthday boy, BAEKHYUN! SAENGIL CHUKKAE, BAEKKIE-UNNI! Hehe.

He's so cute, right???

How could God create such a cute creature??? And who agree with me that he's too girly to be a man???

Okay, that's all for today. I'm so sleepy. I'm watching Khutoria right now. Bye bye!