That Night.

One Evening

It was after hour. I'm walking to my car in the private parking lot. I love my car, like seriously, I would die for her. Yes, her. She is a red volkswagen XL1, my first car that I bought with my own money. Her name is Deliah. She is much more precious than my current girlfriend, Lee Byunghun. I do love her, but I love Delie more. It's not like I would spend my time more with Deliah then with Byunghunnie, okay, in fact there's traffic everywhere and everytime I need to go somewhere, I would use Deliah, but I would rather spend time in the mal with Byunghun. 

When I closed Deliah door and turn on the machine, my phone rang. It's Teen Top's song "Rocking." I AM NOT GAY. Obviously, the one who change my ring tone is my Byunghun. She adores that boy group, especially the guy names Chunji. I really don't know what makes him better than me. But it seems like he can make any girl faint or maybe death. Oh, I know a girl who won't. Yeah, who else? The one and only michin yeoja, Byun Baekhyun.

"Hi, Babe... Yeah, I'm on my way... Sure... Precisely... Of course... Don't worry, Chagi... Tommorow?" It's Byunghun. And she's asking if I can company her to an opera, tommorow. "Chagi, mianhe. I already got an appointment for tommorow... Who?... Err... Yes, it's with Miss Byun... Ehm, it's a date, unfortunately... Baby, let's talk about this later, okay? I'm driving right now... Yes, I'm heading to your apartment... Ne, Chagi, nado saranghae," I hung up the phone. Oh my god. I close my eyes in frustration. I love Byunghun. She is an almost perfect girl. But no one's perfect, right? And she is not perfect, too. For me, she just has too many demand. I sighed.

.

Ting tong. I ring Byunghun's door bell. Finally, she opened the door. She has this sleepy face, I thought that I just wake her up. And I am feeling bad for it. "Annyong, Chagi. Did I woke you up?" I ask, with a real concern. She just nodded then walk back to her apartment. On this kind of time, Byunghun would look so cute. It's like she is some lost kitten, and that's just sweet.

I sat down on the branded violet couch. She sat next to me and laid her head on my lap. I played with her hair. We're just remain in silence for a few minutes. She then close her eyes. I'm observing her face. Yes, my girlfriend face. She is just so pretty, but then again, her face is replaced by another woman's face. Byun Baekhyun. Why do I even think about her now? I shook my head.

I opened my eyes when I felt fingers on my face. "What's wrong, Yeollie? Is there a problem at work or something?" she asked softly, making me almost didn't dare to say a little white lie. Her smile is so angelic, and again, she's the one who make me fall in love. "Yeol, you know that I love you, right?" Suddenly, Byunghun switched her position into a sitting position and asked that weird question. I mean, obviously. If I don't love her then I wouldn't been here, right? But still, I nodded. "Great. I love you too. But, it's about the opera I told you about. It's just I already spend my money for the tickets. Unfortunately, you can't conpany me. So, may I, ask someone else to go with me?" she asked. So this is about that.

Putting my hand on top of hers, I lean forward to kiss her forehead. "I'm sorry, Dear, about that. But it just... This is a really good deal. I really want her to back off. Beside, I already have you," I explained. She nodded, meaning that she clearly understood my situation. Then I pull her into my embrace then whispered softly into her ear. "But, I guess, it's okay if ou want to ask someone else. Who could it be?"

"It's csubibug," she mumbled on my chest, that's why I can't hear it clearly.

"Nugu?"

She sighed the answered the second time, this one is with clear voice but she talked really fast. Lucky, I can understand what was she saying. "It's Chunji-oppa."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Chunji? The flower guy from the boy group called Teen Top? Your idol?" I asked. How did she get to know him? I can feel anger suddenly built up in my chest. What the hell? Is she saying that she knew her but she won't tell me?

"Umm... Yes. I know him because my oppa, I meant L.Joe-oppa, unexpectedly to be in Teen Top, too. You know who he is, right? My oppa, the one that I told you about. The one that suddenly dissapear from my life when I was five. It's him. Last week, he came back, and we chatted a lot and eventually he introduce me to his band mate. And one of them was Chunji-oppa," she told me. Which just making me lost deeper. She finnaly met his long lost brother and she didn't tell me about it? What am I to her?

"I know you're mad at me, now. But I'm really sorry. It's just, I don't wanna to feel so happy about it and then get throw down hard. I felt happy, I feel happy, but I don't wanna to share it someone else and then find out that it was just a dream. I was afraid, Yeollie. I was afraid that none of this was real. It just... too good to be true. And I was afraid that if I'm being too happy, L.Joe would leave me again, the way he used to be." When she continued, I realise that it wasn't her fault. She is in a fragile state right now. And I shouldn't be mad at her. I am suppose to be with her. Protect her and telling her that everything is going to be fine.

But I found out that I can't. Not when Byun Baekhyun is still inside my life.

So I just nodded. "It's okay. It's fine. You can go with him. He's just going to be there to company you, because I can't, right? So, it's fine. Beside, you're mine and I'm yours, isn't it?"


Hi, there! It's the second chapter. I'm sorry there is no Baekhyun's appearance in this chappie. But I promise you there will be full BaekYeol in the next chapter. I just want to inform you that the bold paragraph is just some words that is meaningful to me, but it has nothing important for the story, it just like the other dialogue, but I found it quite amusing. Thank you for anyone who already supported me by subscribing and commenting. Please someone, upvote this story, hehe. I'm not incisting, though. It still up to you, guys.

This is for everyone who has been subscribing and reviewing this story.

And this is for my silent readers *kidding*

And lastly, kiss for everybody!!!

Hint for next chappie: A new guy appear. Please guess who it is. Another hint, he is not from Exo.

So, that's all guys, see you in the next chapter!!!

XOXO