Next Morning.

One Evening

The next morning, after getting dressed up in my own apartment of course, and have some breakfast, I open my kitchen cabinet, looking for coffee. Unfortunately, there aren't any. I really must go to my office right now. There's a very important meeting at straight eight o'clock with a very important client. Kris would literally kill me if I'm late. It's already seven and there's the ing traffic. Even with Delilah, we son't make it to my office at eight. But I really need my coffee.

Suddenly, my phone rings. I quickly answer my phone without looking at who's calling. Right when I placed my phone next to my ear, my ear gone deaf. "YA! WHERE THE ING HELL ARE YOU??!! IT'S ING SEVEN NOW, AND YOU ING HAVEN'T ING ARRIVE HERE!!!" It was Kris. Yeah, the control freak and on-time maniac. He must be very anxious now. And I am enjoying every single time of it, actually. But not today, not this time. Because I know that I would be late as well.

I sighed and answer his question - shout. "I'm going now, if the meeting can be re-arrange to the coffee shop across the street," I said without re-thinking. Yeah, nice Chanyeol, what are you talking about? My sub-concious warned me. But, what to do? It has happened anyway.

Kris growled in the other line. "I don't have the control about that, but I'll try my best. Now, get your ing here, right ing now," he answered. I can clearly hear his not pleased tone. I tried to hold my laugh, but I can't. So I let out a small chuckles. I now know that he isn't mad about my wish, it because he doesn't have the power to make it happen. And it's really amusing. Really.

"I'm on my way. But, Kris really, if I can't get my cafeine, then don't blame me if you lost the contract," I said then immedietly hung up.

I collect my things and went down to the apartment basement. Delilah was still park there, right where I parked it last night. I speed my Delie to my office. Luckily, I arrived shortly before eight so Kris won't has enough time to yell at me. I went to my office and ask Kyungsoo to order the files after that I ran, literally running, to the coffee shop, across the street.

When I arrive, I saw the most amusing sight in front of me. Byun Baekhyun, the Byun Baekhyun was talking to my client. My ing client, the Lee ing Jinki! For God's sake, Baekhyun is just the sister of the coffee shop's owner, Lay, Suho hyung's girlfriend. But, the hell! She know Lee Jinki?

With smile, not a really sincere one, I went to their table. Baekhyun is still in her uniform, laughing at something Jinki-hyung told her. "Ah, annyonghaseyo. Sorry to interupt," I said the moment I stood beside their table. "Hyung, may we start the meeting now? I still got something else to work on this evening."

Baekhyun turn her head at the moment, facing me with question all over her face. "Hi, Yeol! I am so sorry if I annoyed both of you. Please do your meeting," she said, smiling so beautifully. Oh God, Yeol, what have you said? You must gone crazy. "Oppa, pick me up at eight, okay?" Suddenly, she turn her head to Jinki-hyung. What the hell? Didn't we have a date this evening?

"Baekhyun... I thought..." I tried to interupt.

Baekhyun turn her face again so fast. Her face was red, it seems like she is embarass and at the same time confuse. "Chanyeol-ah, mianheyo, jeongmal mianheyo. But can we re-schedule our date to tommorow evening? I have a date with Jinki-oppa tonight. I am so sorry," she said.

I look down. But nodded. Then, Baekhyun noted my and Jinki-hyung's order and went to the kitchen. I start my meeting with Jinki-hyung. Why suddenly I feel so jealous?


Author's corner

I am so sorry for the short update and it takes a long time since the last one. I'll try to update faster next time. And by the way, the new guy is Onew!!! Hehehe... He is my bias in Shinee, so I feel like this fanfic has to have him in it. I am sorry for typos and misspelling and grammar error. Too lazy to double check it.