The Deal

One Evening

It was a wonderful morning. I was enjoying my black coffee when my secretary called. I push the button and my secretary's voice can be hear across the room. "Sir, Miss Byun is here to see you," she said. I frown. That girl. She really trying to get on my nerves and eventually she is right now. Baekhyun is the girl I met in a party. I admit that she is gorgeous. But then when my best friend, Kris, told me that she is so into me, I realise that I have to runaway

"Tell her that I'm busy," I said then put the phone back to it's place. I'm sure Kyungsoo can handle her. After all, she always could prevent Baekhyun to came in to my office, all this time. I sit back and continued to enjoy my coffee. I always need a cup of coffee every morning. Any kind of cafein. Because if not, then I can't concentrate to my work or anything I do.

So, let's continue. Why do I have to runaway? Because I'm a dude, Dude. Our kind is the one who chase and hunt, not the prey. The way Baekhyun chase me, it just hurt my ego. Yes, as simple as that. I know it's kind of superficial, but a man's ego is everything that he has. Oh, ego and also his 'thing'. So you can get it right?

I put my coffee cup in my desk when I heard some noises from outside. As the marketing director, of course I have my own room. Okay, I admit that I'm the one who ask for it, but it was the same after all. I meant, I'm still the marketing director and I'm still have my own room.

My secretary's desk is right in front of my office. But the room is soundproof, so if I can hear noises from inside my room, then there's must be a big fight outside. And I can guess that it's the sound of Kyungsoo preventing Baekhyun from coming in to my office. I sighed in defeat. I decided to just wait. A second later, Baekhyun already standing in front of my desk. Right across my face.

"So, what can I do for you, Miss Byun?" I said, sarcastically. There is absolutly no need to be nice with this michin yeoja. I crossed my hand in front of my chest and gave her my smirk. Oh God, I have something better to do then this. And Kris is gonna kill me if I don't finish my report. And I also have a presentation in front of the other diector to prepare. By the way, yeah, Kris is my boss and my best friend. Actually me and my other four best friends, work here as director, but we have our own share in this company too.

Baekhyun leaned forward. She does this a lot actually. Usually to show her s. But today she is wearing a black turtleneck dress and a coat, so there is no way to show her . And that's not the only thing different from her this morning. Her face looks so tired, pale, and... desperate. "You want me to stay away from you, right?" she asked. I am sure that she knows the answer because without waiting for my answer, she already continue, "I'm gonna make a deal for you. Company me for one evening and I'll stay away from you, forever."

I furrowed my eyebrows. What's wrong with this girl, suddenly wanted to give me a chance to get free from her. And the way she act, it's so strange. But after the second thought, I realise that she always good at acting. This is maybe one of her desperate act to trapped me. "Why should I agree to that deal?" I leaned forward 'till there's only a few inches between us.

She seemed surprise and straighten her body. "Please, Park Chanyeol. Do me this favor. This is my only chance to be close with you. Just act, and I'll be in peace. It's only an evening, after all," she said with frustration written all over his face.

I can't help but feel pity for her. Why is she so desperate? It's like there is no other man on this world. I'm not the most good-looking guy, yes I am actually admit that, so why is she so in to me? Among my best friends, Kris is more handsome than me, along with Kai. So why? "Okay, but it's just for an evening, and no more, right?"

She nodded, "So, we have a deal, right?" She turn her body towards the door. When she arrived in frtont the door, she open it. "See you tommorow, Park Chanyeol." Then she closed the door behind her.