The Hesitation.

One Evening

I couldn't consentrate troughout the meeting. I absolutely had no idea why, but I had this urge to plant one or two punch in Jinki-hyung's face. We actually had kind of good relationship. We kind of buddies. But, when I saw he and Baekhyun laughing together this morning. Also the fact that Baekhyun canceled our date this evening, I felt like... jealous.

Maybe you are. Ugh, shut the up, sub-concious. I knew that I was not jealous. Because I was not in love with her or even like her.

Got headache, I decided to pick up my cellphone and called Byunghyun. "Annyong, Chagi-ya... Bogoshippoyo... Yeah, yeah, I know, but it's okay to miss my girl, right? ... Let's meet up, okay? ... Ne... Don't bother ... I'll pick you up at your office, how 'bout that? ... Yes, we'll have lunch together. You get to choose the place ... Yes, where ever you want ... My treat ... Okay, see you, Darling."

I missed her. No, you're not, you just need redemption. Shut up. I miss her. No, you're not. Shut the up. I'm telling you. Quiet, sub-concious!

.

I rode Delilah to Byunghun's office. When I finally arrived, I picked up my phone and intended to call Byunghun. Unfortunately she didn't picked up. Why? I didn't know, either. Maybe she just busy. Sometimes, she could be busier than me. And I could understand that completely. She is a representative in one of crucial goverment department. Maybe she was in a meeting right now.

So I just wait for her to come down after I had texted her. Not long after, she really did came. She went inside the car and shut the door. She kissed my cheek and I drived out of the building. "What do you want to eat, Babe?" I asked her. She was texting somebody in her phone. She lifted her head and stared at me. She looked so cute that I pinched her cheek. She whined. I just grinned, "Aigoo, my Chagi is so cute," I said.

She pouted that made me wanna to pinched her again. "Oppa, treat me for ramyun," she stated. I raised my brow. She never asked for ramyun. Usually she asked me to bring her to some Japanese food restaurant. She loved sushi, just the way I did. So it took my interest that suddenly she wanted to eat ramyun. "Jebalyo. I just watched this drama called Flower Boy Ramyun Shop and now I'm craving for ramyun," she said cutely. I pinched her cheek again and drove to a ramyun restaurant.

.

I feel so messed up. I didn't know how my feeling anymore. I felt so wrong yet so right when I was around Baekhyun, in the other hand, I love my girlfriend. Byunghun is a perfect girl. But lately she became distance from me. It wasn't like the old times. I could feel that there was a gap between us. And what worst is, it was all because of Byun Baekhyun.

I didn't know what to feel anymore. I was alone in my apartment. I should be with Baekhyun or Byunghun. But instead, I was alone at this place while Byunghun had a date with that singer and Baekhyun had a rendevouz with Jinki-hyung. I'm not jealous, I was just confuse. What happened with my well-organized life? What happened to my fun life? What happened to my planed life?

I wasn't going to let this continue. I stood up and wore my coat. I picked up my cellphone and call someone. "Hyung, ask the others to meet up at the K2, okay? See you in ten minutes," I said and then hung up.

.

K2 was crowded and loud as usual. This is just a perfect escape place. I found my friends in one corner of this club. After I had ordered some beer from the bar, I walked towards my friends who was playing a little bit with the girls. I slammed my onto the couch. My friends stopped their activities. When they saw my frustrated face, they immediatly sent away those girls. 

"What's wrong, Yeol?" Suho-hyung asked. I just smirked at his question. Everything was wrong. Nothing seemed right to me now. Everything was just missed place. Everything was not in their right place. Suho-hyung and the others seemed to understand my expression.

"Is that because of Kris-hyung?" Sehun, the maknae, asked.

Kris was about to punched that kid. But I gave him my sharpest stare and he stopped. "No, it wasn't because of me. It's because of that coffeeshop crazy girl, Byun Baekhyun," he said and everyone nodded in understandment.

I scoffed. "And Byunghun," I added. I started to tell them everything. "I don't know anything right now. Their feelings, my feeling. I don't know. Everything is just so messed up. I am totally F.I.N.E right now," I said. You know what fine stood for right? No? Fine is and acronym for ed up, insecure, neurotic, and emotional.

"Boy, I guessed you're just in love with two girls at the same time, right now," Kai said, made me almost hurt him someway. I was ing older than him. And what? Two girls?


I'm sorry for the short update. I'm also sorry for the long wait. The next chapter would be Baekyeol's date. Kekekeke ^^