Vic's Trap

Overprotective
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Although slightly numb by the grief, Amber thought it was a perfect time to pull Vic to her rightfull place.

So in order to make Song Qian her real sister, Amber has been playing "the-poor-sad damsel-in-distress" around her.

Now, all her meals were together with the worried Song Qian. Amber told Vic she wasn’t hungry almost everyday, which worried Vic cause Amber was pretty much a food glopping machine.

She made Vic install herself inside one of the mainhouse bedrooms, saying "I am having nightmares, Vic. I don't like to be alone."and put her best sad puppy look. That did the trick.

For the meals with the elders, Song Qian always sat beside her. Amber said she was afraid to faint all due to lack of food and maybe would need to be carried to her bedroom.

“Pfffft!” Amber laughed layed on the floor while she remembered her prank.

Vic didn't need to carry her, the security guards could do that job well.

Across Amber’s life, she has never remembered one of her nightmares but if it ever happened she could beat it’s out of her.

All that plot was really funny, but one thing was hard on her.

The whole “I am not hungry” act was really hurtfull. Although Amber was stuffing herself with the food the villagers would give her when Vic offerred her dumplings every night, she could feel on the verge of blood tears when she had to say: “No, Qian. I am not hungry”.

But everything was worthwhile, she thought to hersel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter