My little spy

Overprotective
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Again.

She could feel it again.

Even with her eyes closed, laying spread like a starfish on the backyard floor, she could still feel it:Inside the forest that lies behind her house, somebody was watching her.

At first, Amber thought that her imagination was playing tricks.

Maybe, because this past few months were not easy on her.

Her father has just passed away, her household was laying entirely on her shoulders, but beyond all, she was now completely alone in the world. She didn't have anybody else to call blood family.

And the only thing she could do was to endure it. She was under a fire test to prove herself before the elders, that she can lead and be the head of the household. Facing that tough spot, it would be understandable to be a little bit delulu.


But that tingling feeling of somebody watching her never faded away and it kept bothering her from time to time.

Putting her little stalker aside, let's backtrack to get the picture.

Four hundreds years ago, Amber lived in a village that had 3 main households: The Choi’s Household, under the camelia insign, the Lee's Household under the Oak Insign and the Liu’s Household under the Sun insign.

In ancient days, like in Amber's great great great grandpa, each household took care of a main sector of the village.

The Liu’s would take care of the harvests, with a reliable knowledge on the weather, earth, sun and wind, with Amber under the Liu's name.

The Choi's took care of the political affairs, managing how to develop the village and all it's trouble. Sulli is the last one of the Choi's line.

The Lee's handled the village's safety, defense. All the martial arts were taught by their family.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter