Stupid

Overprotective
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Under the moonlight, Amber's backyard is shining blueish to her pleasure.

The little bridge that connected the mainhouse to the garden had a little pond underneath. She can't see the carps by that time of the night. And all the flowers she planted over the years, she only know their existence by the fragrance. Chrysanthemums, Hibiscus and Peach flowers.

The pine and bamboo tree’s are swaying against the wind.

A perfect scenario to relax, relief the tension.

And then, beyond the border walls, there is her voyer on one of those trees brachs like a silent creepy owl.

Kudos to mr. spy cause having a stakeout on a tree is not for the weak. But Amber didn’t give a damn about him. He could stare all he wanted.

Still laying on the floor, now that the daily adrenaline has run dry, the whole helpless act to Vic just made Amber feel weird.

What was it? Frustration?

Once the feeling started to spread like wildfire, she let it out by wriggling and kicking the air like crazy.

"Oh, yeah, mr. stalker! A little private show to you." Amber sniggered under her breath.

Actually, mr spy could be the perfect excuse to marry Victoria.

Just follow me: Scared of Mr. stalker. Asks Vic's help. Turn Vic into my security guard. Defense lessons with Nickhun. Then, ding-ding-ding!!! Married Vic with triplets on the way!

But the frustration kept building up on Amber. Bothering her, disturbing her break time.

When it hit her limit, she just jumped on her feet. “That’s it, mr. stalker. I am gonna nail your little tonight.”

And before she knew it, she was on the run with the wind sizzling against her ears. Over the
bridge and by the boarder walls, it hit her that she just blew her married sister plan. But to hell to it, frustration was eating her alive.

Her hands got the hold of nearest branch tree and she started to climb it. Sulli always made fun of her monkey climbing technic, but it came on handy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter