Locked

Overprotective
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blind as a bat due to the darkness inside the woods, Amber can’t tell any of her stalker features, just the male body pushing her back to the ground. On the other hand, the faint moonlight that leaked pass the trees made all her changing expressions vaguely clear to the stalker.

“I think you heard it wrong, mister”.

He chuckled bitterly “Is that right, missy? So please, enlighten me.”

“Could you… move a bit… from me, mr. stalker? You are kind of … crushing me here.” She asks, slightly pushing his shoulders, that’s when it hits her: “I-it’s not that you are fat. Yep, no body fat. It’s just that… your muscles are… hmmmmm… h-heavy.”

Thoughts screaming inside her head “Oh.my.gawd, Amber! Now is the perfect time to face-palm!!! Why don’t you just volunteer to dig your own grave? At least it would be faster”

Instead of a enraged spy, quiet laughs rumbled over his body, his head resting on the crook of her neck. Once he got the hold of himself, the tip of his nose slowly brushed across her skin. As Amber was in denial that he meant to touch her, his hand slides over the nape of her neck and deepen his fingers through her hair. All his actions were in slow motion. His lips reaches her ear and whispers: “But Amber ssi… I am feeling very comfortable here.”

Her thoughts scrambled like minions on a frenzy, blood flushed straight to her face. Trying to dash off from this situation, words shoot out from “Who are the numerous guys you said?”

Regret grabs her by the neck, the instant his body freezes. Without a word, anger was written all over him. As if she wasn’t in deep trouble, now, she has the enraged stalker on top of her.

His lips angrily rasps against her cheeks “Wu Yi Fan… Kim Kibum… Choi Minho… Lee Donghae… “

If her cheeks weren’t red enough, now she was probably glowing flames. This stalker really did keep tabs on her. Just breath. Inhale….… Exhale…..… and Poker Face On: “All the names you said, belongs to the candidates of my household chief security”. Easy now. Close in gold lock: “No proposals made.”

The inevitable squeal escaped her lips when he slipped his hand around her waist and made her arch against his chest. “How about this, Amber ssi? Every time you lie to me, you give me a treat.”

His other hand snake off from her hair, sliding his fingers down her earlobe, jaw and gently along her lower lip. “Maybe a treat from this lying lips.”

Amber was sure she never mantra-ed “” as much as tonight.

“O-okay, mr. stalker. I will be happy to oblige…”

“Whaaaaat?!?? You are happy to kiss a stranger? What the f…?!??? Did you kiss every… candidate?” If he wasn’t angry enough, he was sure catching fire now.

“NO! I DIDN’T KISS THEM! I am saying, I will do what you want if you let me get up from the ground. I … c-can give you a kiss then, if you let me.” He became silent, as if somewhat … tempted by the kiss and pissed at how laid-back she was about distributing it. Temptation won. “Okay, deal. Treat me”.

“I w-will… when I stand up.” Praying to the Lord to grant her only this time.

Motionless, the time stood still until he starts to take his body off her. Luck seems to be shining on her now. As she was getting up her wrist was under his hold yet. She lifted her held wrist to him and shook it. But he didn’t let go. “You are on your feet. That’s the deal. Now, my payment.”

Amber tried to ease all her adrenaline down, as much as to think straight. On the tip of her toes, she pluck her lips and hastily pressed them somewhere near his eyebrows. She wobbled back to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter