Stalker's Breakfast

Overprotective
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber was layed on the grass with a shadowy man standing before her.

“Did you just call me stupid?” Amber’s stalker eerie whispered above her.

“N-no! I-I just called myself stupid.” she spurt-stuttered to his shadow.

The dark standing figure that could have perfectly popped from a horror story was too much to handle. While Amber was taking in this whole picture, her stalker did something totally opposite to his lets-scare-the-crap-out-of-you character: He rose his head to the sky and laughed his heart out.

For a minute Amber’s brain just blanked.

He didn’t laugh “Ho, ho, ho! You are my next sacrificial victim!”, he laughed like she was a friend that told him a joke. His laugh was so gorgeous and somewhat… reminded her about somebody. She didn’t like that train of thought and immediately shook it off.

“Way to go Amber. Your last words just made your murderer happy.”, she thought to herself. Before she could think it through, her body reacted on its own. It angled to her attacker, knocked his stomach with her right leg and clutched behind his knees with the other, scissoring him to the ground. As much as she wanted to stay on the ground and watch the starry night, she didn’t want this eerie guy as companion.

Amber rolled over, pressed her hands against the dirty to lift her body. As she was about to kneel, Amber felt a strong hold around her.

She thrashed her arms and legs but he flipped her again against the ground, gripped her flailling hands beside her head and pushed his body weight over hers.

Against all the times that Sulli and Krystal screeched in happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter