Chapter oo4

Let's Keep it Professional

Oh my god, you guys. I can honestly say I (well, we) feel terrible. You guys deserve AT LEAST 2 more updates to make up for this! Or something at least! Well, I hope you enjoy this! Remember, FEEDBACK IS KEY.

Minho

It was while I was conversing with Yuri that I fell something ram into my legs. I looked down and saw a young boy, not much older than 5 years old knocked down. "Appa!" He cried out after awhile.

"Yoogeun, honey! What did I tell you about watching where you're going?" A person hollered to the boy while helping him up.

 "I'm sorry for worrying you, appa." Yoogeun apologized, looking at his feet.

"That's fine. Just promise me you won't do it again, okay? Now say sorry to the nice man you ran into." The man said while looking up. Wow, that guy looks so familiar. If I didn't know any better, I'd say it was Taemin.

"Sorry." Yoogeun obeyed.

"Oh that's okay, buddy. It was an accident." I said in a kind nature.

"Yes, an accident." Yuri concurred. But me being the curious soul I am, I just had to ask. "Taemin?"

I saw the slender body turn towards me, his hair waved past me and left a faint scent of strawberries, just like Temin’s. But that couldn't possibly be him. He's still in Korea for God's sake! His eyes locked with mine. Those feminine features, the nose, it was him!

 "Minho? Is that really you?" Said person questioned. I was speechless. What the was Taemin doing here in America? Boston of all places!

 "Taemin, what are you doing here?" I tried not to sound so sharp, but my voice faultered and I appeared hostile. I really didn't mean to but I couldn't take back my tone now. I saw Temin’s features become harsher and creases began to form in his face; not a very nice look for the angelic boy.

 "Well, I could ask you the same thing" he retorted.

 "Oh Taemin! It's me, Yuri! How the hell are you?"  Yuri tried to lighten the mood. Surprisingly, it worked and Taemin smiled.

 "Yuri? Oh no way! What are you guys doing here?" he inquired.

 "Nothing much, just work. Nothing could ever compare to the golden age."

 "Oh I know, I miss those days so much. My life doesn't compare, but I'm happier than ever before!"

 "Appa, who are these people?" I looked down to see the boy who bumped into me tugging onto his father's arm. If he hadn’t said anything, I would have forgotten he was even here.

 "Oh honey, this is my old friend Minho. We used to be band mates a really long time ago. He used to be in my band. This is Yuri noona, she was in a group called Girl's Generation." Taemin explained to the aforementioned child.

 "Wow appa, these people used to work with you and uncle Onew, Key, and Jonghyun?”

 "Yes, he was our rapper. God son, you should have seen us in action.” Taemin chattered off.

  Whilst this whole conversation went on, something snapped in my head. When did Taemin have a son? From who? And why didn't I know about him? Why the heck was I just finding this out now? Of all the times I have spoken to my other band mates, no one ever brought up the subject of Taemin ever having a kid.

 Not knowing this information  made me jealous. I thought I wasTaemin’s best friend. I thought I was the one he was supposed to go to for anything. I started feeling angry. So I wasn't important enough to at least know that Taemin had a kid.

A part that really got me was who was the lucky girl that stole my Taemin’s heart? Wait a second.  Did I just say "my" Taemin? Who ended up getting with him? It must not have been from anyone in the K-pop community because I still kept in contact with everyone! So what the hell is going on? Now I’m so ing jealous.

Taemin

 I couldn’t believe I was actually talking to Minho of all people. And why was Yuri here? Did they get together? Just thinking of that idea alone was enough to send a bad feeling to my gut.This was starting to really hurt me. I guess I knew he was with her, I mean I remember him telling me exactly that.

-Flash back-

"What? Minho, no! I thought you loved me?” I screamed at the top of my lungs. I couldn’t believe what he just told me!

"I'm sorry Taemin, I can't do this anymore. This feels wrong, being with a guy. I just can't do this." He informed me keeping a level head.

 "Wow, so even though you were the one to make the first move, I'm being blamed for this whole ing ordeal or whatever the hell you wanna call it? I ing love you now! And you’re just going to blow it all off just because of what other people would say?” I screamed, feeling a head ache coming on.

 "I'm not going to answer you and I don't need to. I have said what I have to; I'm leaving." he said walking out of the room. But I wasn't going to let a whole year of my life be ripped away for nothing.

 "So, is it really the whole moral thing, or did you just find someone else to replace me? Did you start to find me ing boring? What the hell do all those sweet words meant for me? All those nights we ed. All those mornings I couldn't walk because of you. I can't believe I suffered through anything for you. I f I knew this was going to happen to me, I would have never signed up for that ing academy. If I knew the heartache this would cause me, this wouldn't even be worth it!” I walked behind him and rushed in front of him.

 "Get out of my ing way, Taemin. I don’t need to answer you for anything thing or any reason. It’s my ing life and I can do what I want." Minho argued while heading to the door and shoving me out of the way.

 "Slap!"Without thinking, my palm magically found its way to Minho’s face, leaving a red mark as a reminder. I froze at what I just did. All my anger was just leading to this.

~end of flashback~

 "Appa?" My mind came bak to reality as I heard the fear in my son's tone. I  looked up at Minho and Yuri smiling.

 "Sorry, I was just remembering the good old days." I said in a psuedo-happy tone while narrowing my eyes at Minho for a brief second before snapping back to my angelic self.

 "Well Taemin, the question still longs to be answered," Yuri broke the silence," What are you doing here?" I looked at at my Yoogeun as he was still picking out bags of candy and then flashed the woman a warm smile.

 "I came here for Yooguen,for something that could offer him more to life; America seemed to fit the bill amazingly!" I grinned.

 "Well, I'm glad you did that. I hope you find exactly what you are looking for! Yuri answered, blinding me with her annoying smile.

 "Well thank you so much!" I lied. You guys probably think everythng's okay and . Truth be told, I hated the . She was the one that took him away from me. Ye,s that was the unfortunate truth.

Yuri Kwon(Yes, I refuse to call her Choi), was the one that took my everything away from me. She was the one that drove off with Minho heading to the airport. But she didn't know that, no one besides SHINee knew that. But, I still loathed the incredibly kind woman. In fact, I used to think of her as a goddess. That is, until i found out who Minho left the country with and taking my heart along with him.

 But I didnt let that get to me because I found Yooguen, so I was glad she did this. In a way I was greatful to the , for giving me the chance to have Yooguen. But I still hate her for taking away Minho. In other words, I love her, but I hate her.

Suddenly, I felt a familiar buzzing sensation in my pocket.

 "Hello?" I asked not, looking at the caller ID.

 "Oh, hey!" I recognized the voice of SHINee's one and only leader.

 "Yeah, yup, yeah, k. Bye!" I hung up. I squated to the ground to meet Yoogeun's eye level." Honey, do you have everything you need?"

 "Yep!" Yoogeun answered happily.

 "Full sentences Yoogeun, but are you sure that's not too much?" I wondred, watching as one of the candy bags fell to the ground of the stack he had in his arms.

 "No, I have everthing I want!" I looked at him and smiled.

 "Okay, well lets say good bye to Minho and go meet up with Uncle Onew, okay?" I said standing up.

 "Wait, Onew's here too" Minho asked with shock in his facial features.

 "Oh, yeah, he's just waiting for our stuff!" I answered, my gaze turning to Yuri, "Well it was really nice to see you guys again, bye! Say good bye, Yooguen."

 "Bye!" I left Minho staring in disbelief at the turn of events in his day.

~

Uhm, not much else to say. Happy Thanksgiving to all the American fans! ^^