Chapter oo2

Let's Keep it Professional

Thank you all!~ Mahalo nui loa as we say in Hawaii :D It really makes our day when ever we see "New Comments" or "New Subscribers". AND, If you know anyone who likes 2min, PLEASE recommend this ^ ^ well, you don't have to but it'd do us a great favor. Well, here's the next installment of "Let's Keep it Professional"

 

Taemin

 

 We finally pulled into Onew's drive way. I put the car in park and looked in the mirror, only to find Yoogeun soundly asleep in his carseat. I fished around carefully for the bag filled with ice cream. Yes, It was dark, but i didn't want to disturb him with  bright lights. I finally found the chilled plastic bag that I hoisted up and immediately shivered from the temperature.

 

I made my way to outside and to the backseat door and opened it slowly. "Appa?" The tired boy before me asked while rubbing his eyes. "Time to get out, Yoogeun. We're home." I said. "Okay, he responded while unbuckling his seatbelt and making his way out the door. "Appa...I'm tired." Yoogeun yawned at me. "I know, sweetie. Let's hurry and get this to Auntie and Uncle so we can go home." I told him once I held the door.

 

I walked into the living room when I was greeted by a loud snore from that direction. There he was, Onew in all his glory, sleeping on the couch. I just snickered at the sight. "Oh, is that you Taemin?" Luna asked, appearing from behind the staircase.
 "Yeah, it's just me and Yoogeun. I just came to bring you some icecream before going home." I responded,"I bought chocolate and chicken. I bet Onew would like this but it's too bad he's asleep."

 

"Did some one say chicken?" Onew asked, popping up from his place on the couch. "Speak of the devil. Honey, look what Taemin brought back for us." She chirped excitedly. "Hey, you said there was chicken." He complained while walking in our direction. "There is. Chicken-flavored icecream." I responded with a toss of said tub of icecream to him. "Holy ! Bye, Honey! Bye, Taemin!" He ran off with the tub of icecream to his "bat cave".

 

"K, Luna, I have to get going." I said while giving her a hug. "Awww, Your leaving. Wait where's Yoogeun?" she said while looking around. "He's actually sleeping in the car, I have to put him to bed soon." I replied. "Oh, okay then. Well, I love you guys and I will see you tomorrow at nine?" she asked. "Well dah, thanks again, bye hun." I said waving out the front door.

 

The next few days where the same, but with the planing and stress of moving.

~

"Yoogeun! Are all of your clothes packed or do you still need help?" I called from the stairs. "Yeah all done!" He responded back. Okay, the mover's truck already left, so I guess we're off to meat Onew and Luna at their house. "Yoogeun, sweetie? Are you coming?" I asked patiently. 'Yeah. Be right there." He answered while running outside, almost rolling over his foot in the process. "Aish, what am I gonna do with you?" I said as he just sat there and grinned.

"Okay, ready?" I asked once he got in the car. "Yep!" He said enthusiastically as I started on my way to Onew's house. I smiled as I continued the ten minute drive to his house. "We're here!" I said excitedly to Yoogeun. We went about our ways to the front door. "Oh hi!" Luna greeted us as soon as we reached the door. I dunno. Somehow, she magically opened the door right when I was about to ring the doorbell. Creepy.

"Ready?" Onew asked, suddenly appearing out of nowhere. Really? What is it with this family? "Yeah." Just like that, we were off on our way to the airport. But before we go there, I had to make an important call.  Go ahead. I'll meet you there. I texted Onew, who shortly after recieving it, took off.  I found the corrected number as I anxiously waited for the other to answer. "Key?" I asked. "Taemin!" He squealed. "What's up?"

"Oh, how are you and Jjong?" I asked. "Oh, just fine." He responded. "That's good. Uh, I kinda got um, a promotion." I tried to approach the topic but failed at doing so. "Oh that's great!" He said more enthusiastically than I did when I found out. "Uh yeah, thanks. My boss said a hospital wanted me to work in America. So, they're sending Yoogeun and I over. But Jinki and Luna are coming with." I said awkwardly. "Oh that's fantastic! But can I ask why Jinki's going?"

"Oh, he and Luna are gonna watch Yoogeun when he comes home from school since I'm always really busy." "I guess that makes sense. Well, are you guys leaving now?" He asked. "Oh yeah, we're just on our way to the airport." I answered. We bid our good byes to eachother and we were finally off to the airport.

 

 We all borded the plane and ushered to first class. What is this? First class? Wow, my boss sure outdid himself on this one. He is just too kind. The seats were amazing. They could atually recline to become completely horizontal. I looked at Yoogeun next to me and saw him messing around with the amenities in the seat pocket. I swore that I would never spoil him beause I love him but just look at him, sitting here in first class for god's sake. But when I saw his angelic face, I remembered why I love him.

 

"Yoogeun, honey?" I asked him as his head snapped up. "Yes?" He responded. "It's time to put on your seat belt. We're about to take off soon. Do you need any help?" I said as I questioned his capabilities. "No, I got everything." But, it turns out, he didn't have everything. He was struggling to get the buckle open until I finally reached over to help him. "Geez Yoogeun, does Appa have to do everything for you?" I popped the question with a chuckle. "No!" He complained with a pout.

 

I finally realized how big these seats actually are.  Like, I feel like I could fit an extra person in here. Or maybe that's just cuz I'm small. God, the last time I  was on something like this was when I was with SHINee. Oh how I miss those days and the personal moments we had. But now I have my Yoogeun and I'm still accompanied by Onew with Luna. Suddenly, a memory slipped itself into my thought.

It was a bright morning and I was just awakening. I saw the sun's light shining on a flawless face. I recognized the face as Minho's. He was smiling at me and I was smiling back. Promptly after, I was interrupted by a small voice. "Appa, appa, appa, app-" Yoogeun's voice identified itself as he was shaking my arm.

 

"Yes, Yoogeun?" I questioned. "Taemin, are you ok?" I looked to the left and looked at Luna, who sat in the center aisle with Onew. "Of course I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" I asked. "Well, then why where you crying?" she said squinting her eyes. "What?" I said while examining my face, it was stained with tears. Wow, just thinking about him alone makes me emotional. I'm such a sap.

 

But that still happens even when I look at Yoogeun. He just reminds me so much of him. The way he speaks, walks, and thinks. , he's even the splitting image of him. You know, big eyes and all? But that's probably why I adopted him in the first place. Sigh. I only adopted my child because he reminds me of my past lover.

 

 "Taemin, are you thinking of him again?" Luna asked, leaning over the seat towards me. "Oh, uh, no. Of course not. Well would you lok at that. They just said we're taking off soon." I attempted to change the subject. I smiled at Luna. "Ok, what ever." She  doubted as we leaned back into our seats.

 

"Ladies and gentlemen. We are preparing taxi take off." The air hostess began. Oh God, this will be a long flight. I s my arm around Yoogeun's small shoulders and pulled him closer to me. I finally rid myself of my thoughts of Minho went I felt his small arms wrap around me. I looked down one last time as I kissed the top of his head. America, here we come.


Hii guys! Haha this chapter was just a little...uh I don't know. But just so you know, Taemin doesn't know Minho lives in America with Yuri. Well, I mean that's like, the whole point. For him to find out, of course. But atleast we finally got some Minho in there, I guess.. Well, you guys got a quick update. We don't know how frequent they'll but if it makes you feel better, we're serious about this story ~_~

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT! ....or atleast leave some sort of feedback cuz we wanna know if 1) you guys are actually reading (sorry silent readers D:) 2) you guys enjoy this and 3) If we're doing an OK job

~FIGHTING~