Imagine U-Kwon Picking You as His Partner for 'Hit the Stage'

Block-B Imagines One Shot Collection

Finally the chance you've always wanted is here. You moved to Korea about a year ago to follow your dream and become a dancer. This was finally the oportunity you've been waiting, the producers of the new show 'Hit the Stage' just called you to be one of their dancers. You had to be there the next morning. 

Now you're standing in front of the brosdcasting station. You enter and head straight to the meeting room. When you enter you see fellow dancers sitting there waiting for the celebrities and producers to come in and pair the dancers with their correspondent idol. 

The idols finally entered, they come in one by one. All of them male. You could easily recognize Shownu, Taemin, Hoya, Ten and lastly U-Kwon. You are a huge fan of all of them. The drill was that the dancers had to do a solo choreography and then the idols would determine which dancer they wanted. You secretly hoped that Hoya or Ten would notice you and pick you, you did like them all, but they where your faves. 

You did your dance flawlessly and so did the other dancers. They were all really good and suddently you didn't feel as confident as before. Still, someone had to pick you. Hopefully you weren't the last one to be picked. 

"Everyone please stand up, the boys have made a decision" you stood up and looked to the sides, you wers nervous. 

All the dancers were picked and there were only two of you left. Ten or U-Kwon. You crossed your fingers... 

"I pick Kim Min Sa" you heard Ten say and your heart dropped. Not only did Hoya nor Ten picked you, but you were the last one... Again. 

You lifted your head and put on a smile and went to U-Kwon side. After all U-kwon was your favorite Block B member and you knew he was talented. 

~6 Days Later~ 

You were in the practice room with the rest of the crew. The Crews were mostly the idol, a girl and the rest were boys. The boys were really cool and you had no problem with them until U-Kwon entered the room. U-Kwon was really strick in the syncro of the choreography. You were having problem keeping up, after all everything you knew was boy group choreography and not hip hop. This was harder than you though. "(Y/N) what is wrong with you? You keep messing up!!!" 

He didn't sound happy "Sorry sir I'll do better from now" he rolled his eyes and went back to the choreography. The embarrassment eating you up.

The day passed and you were still struggling with the choreography.  You decided to stay after and work more on the choreo. "Hey (Y/N)! Please get something to eat before continuing". "Yes oppa I will" you replied and bid them goodbye. You turned around and hit play on the track.

You went on like that until the place was going to close. You grabbed your things and went back home. 

Because you were so tired you just hoped into the shower and then went to sleep. 

"Sh*t!" you cursed when you woke up and realized that you were already late. "He's gonna finally kill me" you kept repeating to yourself. You knew U-Kwon was gonna be mad at you for real. 

You finally got to the studio. Before entering you took a deep breath and opened the door. You tried to sneek in unoticed. You sneeked in, put your backpack on the floor next to the chair and joined the choreography mid way. It was all going great until the choreography ended...

"So you decided to finally join us (Y/N)? I thought you already quitted." U-Kwon told you making eye contact in the mirror. The other boys were laughing quietly. You were completly humiliated. But still you gathered your pride "Sorry. It won't happen again" you said and went back to position. 

He played the music again, you were still exhausted from yesterday so your feet were a little heavier than usual. Accidentaly you step on another person causing you to fall. He stopped the music. "What's going on?" he made his way towards you. You were still on the floor, you didn't have the strenght to get on your feet. "Here you go again". You looked up to him and said "I'm sorry sir. I know the choreo it was just a slip"

He crunched down and said "How about you show us, because you seem to be making many mistakes today" 

Your feet wouldn't budge. You were seriously tired and lightheaded. You remembered that you haven't eaten much since yesterday morning. You looked at the wall clock and only 15 minutes until lunch. You said to yourself 'just 15 more minutes, you can do this' you inhaled and gathered all your strength and got up. The boys cleared the space "Play the music" you told one of them. 

The music started and you were doing great. After all you've been practicing it was finally paying off. You were half way through the choreo, but your head started to hurt and your vision was getting blurry. You shook it of and continued your moves. The song was over and you hear your crewmates clapping. 

"Nice Job. Now please do the same for the rest of the day" U-Kwon said to you and got back to the front of the studio. The other boys gave you small praises. 

The music started playing and you one again did it well. It was probably the first time the choreography came out perfect. U-Kwon was happy nonetheless. 

"It's lunch time so please get something yummy to eat" he said and you all cheered. 

Your head had been feeling ligheaded since the begining of the choreo, but you pished through it. Now your vision was blurry. You tryed to take light steps, but after the third one your feet gave in and you fe hard on the ground. You heard the boys coming to you. Your vision wasn't so clear. You could only tell one face amongs them, U-Kwon with what seemed like a conserned face... Then everything went black...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

You woke up and saw all white. You seated on the bed. Looking to the right you see a man you looked at his chest "Dr. Park" you read and realized you were at the hospital "Great" you thought 

"Hello miss (Y\N) I see you finally woke up" he smiled and greeted you. "Sorry doctor, but how long was I out?" you asked him. "Not long, just two hours" you face palmed and felt so bad. "When can I leave?" you asked realizing that you've missed to mich practivmce already. "I'm sorry miss, but you can't leave. We still need to run some test. You fainted due to bad nutrition so we need to check that your stomach isn't affected by it" you stared and him with worry, he continued "But there is someone waiting for you outside, would you like him to come in?". Who coukd it possibly be? You were here alone, you didn't have any family or friends here. And a "Him"? Before you could even reply, the doctor went out to get "him". 

After a minute, a boy came in with hoodie an a mask. You got scared because he looked weird. He held a small plush and a little get well soon balloon. He then proceded to remove his hoodie and mask. 

"What are you doing here?" you asked him. In front of you was U-Kwon and he was the last person you wanted to see. You felt embarrassed since he was there we you collapsed. You felt a little burdened already since he had to stop tge class because of you and now you were scared of what he mighy say. What if he was here to fire you or just yell at you on how irresponsible you have been. Which is why you would have never expected to hear what came out of his mouth next. 

"How are you feeling? I was worried" he told you. He handed you the plush and balloon. "You should be more careful with yourself." he said in a non-scolding tone. You were still surprised. He continued "The janitor told me you stayed until late yesterday to practice. Why would you stay until so late?" you took a deep breath and still looking down on the bed you replied "I'm really ok. I just needed to improve my moves. I'm not as good as the other guys and you seemed really upset because I didn't do the choreo right. I just wanted to do better. I just feel so bad because you had to be stuck with me and---" "what do you mean stuck with you?" he interrupted. You gather a bit of courage and looked at him. He looked so conserned and it made you feel worst. "At the audition. You were the last one to pick and the other boys had already picked the good dancers so you got stuck with me." you lost your confidence again and dropped you head and started playing with your fingers. 

There was a silent and he spoke "The reason why you were the last one left is because I wanted you in my crew, not because you weren't good enough to be in the others. I told the other boys I wanted you." he then put his hand in yours and made you look up. "When I read your file I knew I wanted to be the one who tought you how to dance better. When I entered and saw you I somehow knew I wanted you in my crew even more and the dance sealed the deal." you were in awe from all he was saying "I'll admit at first I was a bit frustrated, but then I noticed how hard you were working and was happy." 

You didn't realize that your eyes were watering until he wioed a tear away. "Please don't cry. All this time I was just trying to teach you, but my nerves weren't letting me show you the way I wanted. I do care about you, I just don't know how to show it" he said and You smiled for the fist time since you met him. "There it is. I haven't seen that smile since the audition, and to think it was all my fault" he looked down and something got over you, but you kissed his cheek. You frozed afterward and he looked up at you. He smiled, and you remembered why he was your favorite in Block B. 

"Well miss (Y/N) thankfully it is nothing serious, but please take care of yourself." U-Kwon then spoke "I'll make sure she does. Thank you sir" he then bowed and walked the doctor to the door. You looked at him surprised "You'll make sure I do?" he smiled and said "Of course I will". 

You checked out of the hospital and got onto his car. He drove pass the studio and you looked at him "We passed the studio" without taking his eyes of the road he took my hand and said "I know, but how about we skip that today?" You laughed "We need to practice, I'm fine" "I know you're fine but I want you for myself today" You couldn't help but blush "Okay" was the last thing you said before driving of with him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How about it? It's been forever since I updated this collection. Thank you so much to all the subscribers that are still reading this. I'll try to get back to this more often. 

Leave coments on what you think, it actually motivated me and helps me understand what you guys want. 

I love y'all~

-Admin SUK