Imagine U-Kwon Being Nervous on Your First Date

Block-B Imagines One Shot Collection

U-Kwon has had a crush on you since he can last remember. I first he though that it was just because he was your Best Friend and It was just a friendly love, but it all changed the day another boy asked you out. That moment he realized that it was not just a ‘friendly’ love, but real love. 

That boy later on broke up with you and the only shoulder you could lean on was your Best frien U-kwonie's. U-kwon was more than glad you had done that, if not he would have not noticed his love for you. It’s been a few years since that and he finally had the courage to ask you out. He still hasn’t confessed, but today is that day. 

He arrives at your house at 7:00 PM, the time you two agreed on. He steps out of his car and inhales the cold air and stares at your house nervously. He's been here so many times before, but today it wasn't his best friends house, it was the house of his crush. He nervously walks toward the doorsteps. He Knocks on the door which your mother opens quickly. 

Your mom happily invites him to sit down on the couch to wait for you. “You Know, when (y/n) told me about today I got really happy" U-kwon looks at your mom with a strange look "I’ve been waiting for this moment for quite a few years” your mom says to him. U-kwon looks at he curiously. “Oh Please Sweetie! I’ve Known you’ve liked her since the first time you stepped into this house. You look kinda obvious." your mother look down. Shaking her head se said "Too bad my daughter is so oblivious. I’m telling You, I don’t know where she is sometimes”. U-kwon tried his best not to laugh at the statement. "Looks Sweetie, U-Kwonie is here".  With a Smile on his face he turns around to see you there. 

His eyes poped open. You’re wearing some baby blue skinny jeans, a black top and Yellow Motorbike jacket and cute flower pattern converse. You Look a him nervous and ask him “Well Kwonie… How do I Look?” Coming Back from outer space he respond “(y/n) You look amazing!”. With a slight blush on your face you run down the stairs grab U-kwon an head for the door  “Thanks. Let’s Go” you guys say bye to your mom and head for the fun. 

He took you to the local amusement park that you’ve been wanting to go for the longest time. An Exited you and U-Kwon enter the amusement park. After trying out all the different machines and booths you guys head to eat something from the little street cart on the other side of the road. U-Kwon, You and a Big Panda Bear sit at the table. Turns out U-Kwon is actually kinda good with those water guns. 

U-kwon thinks this is it, it’s now or never. With a deep sigh he speaks “Hey (y/n) I really need to tell you something. Please listen first and judge later OK?” You nodded with a conserned look on his face signaling him to go ahead and speak. With another deep breath U-Kwon Starts “Listen (y/n) You know how we’ve been friends since we can remember, you’ve become a very important person to me. But I’ve come to realize that I don’t wanna be your friend anymore." That hurt you. But before you could cut him out, he continued "I Can’t… Because the truth is… *gulps*… I Love You. I always have, at first I though it was in a friendly way, but throughout the years I've realized it’s not. I can’t stand you liking other boys that are not me..." He paused. "I wanna be the one who calls you late at night, the one who takes care of you when you're sick, the one that puts a smile on your face and the one that shows you off because I'm so glad that you're mine and only mine...  I wanna love you like you deserve.” You sat there not knowing what to say. This was so much to digest. After about a minute or two you finally speak “Why did it took you so long?" You didn't noticed you had tears in your eyes "You know how much I dream of you saying those words?" You scooted over a little more to him "After some time... I started to think that I Wasn’t good enogh so I stoped dreaming about it.” 

U-Kwon stood there in awe, when he snaped out of it he cuped your face and swipe the tears already falling from your eyes. “If that’s the case then… you won’t have to keep dreaming. I can make it reality. Please just be my girlfriend. I promise I will try my best so that you never feel ‘not good enough’ because for me..." he brought your eyes to meet his "You more than enough, You're all I ever Wanted.” a few seconds later you smiled and answered “You Promised! Ok?" You guys started laughing "And I’d be honored to be you girlfriend” U-kwon grabbed you and hugged tightly. U-Kwon broke up the hug and looked deep in your eyes. He leaned down and kissed you. You could have sworn, in that moment you couldn't be happier. You guys broke the kiss.

"I Love You Babe" he said.

"I Love You Too" 

 

Original Imagine

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N: 

There You have it. This is one of the faves and the one with more love *cough* U-kwon *cough* Biased *cough* \

Hope You Love It! 

Comment and Subcribe and Upvote and all those nice Things~

~SUK