Imagine Going House Hunting with Zico

Block-B Imagines One Shot Collection

It was a beautiful Sunday morning. You and Zico go up early because you were gonna go House Hunting since you guys were tired of living together in the Block-B dorm with the other boys. You needed your privacy, and let’s face it, it’s annoying to have the boys always asking or commenting inappropriate stuff.

Zico and you have always talked about moving out and having your own live. Even talked about how it should look like and what it should have or not. Maybe even having children. Zico loves kids and you love making Zico happy so that idea was great for you. 

You guys arrived to the realtors office and were greeted by a young man "You Must be Mr. Woo. we've been waiting for you. Shall we head over to the house hunt?" Zico nodded and grabed you by the hand towards where the young man was taking you. 

Three hours already passes and nothing. You just couldn’t find THE House. “Baby, relax, we got all day” Zico said while rubbing your shoulders reassuringly. The only thing you could do is nod. You guys kept looking for an hour more. You felt frustrated, "Why can't I Fing the house?" you kept asking yourself. You really wanted a house for you two.Finally you had it and said “Zico, I can’t. I'm Sorry. Let’s just go home”. “Ok babe, let’s go” Zico responded.

On your way back to the Realtor office you weren't feeling good. Today was not the day. After a couple of minutes of drive you spotted a house that caught your attention. “Please Stop!” you yelled all of a sudden. “What’s Wrong babe?” Zico said. “I think I found it” you get out of the car and run towards a house located right around the corner of the street. It was perfect. Not too big nor too little, it was that… Perfect! 

You turn to Zico excitedly to tell him and you saw Zico close behind you with a little red box “Babe, Do you like the House?” he asked, you’re still looking at him suspiciously “Yes I Do, but what’s that?” you pointed to the little red box. He comes close to you and hands you the box “Look for Yourself” you open the box and you take out a pair of keys. You stand there analyzing what they could be for until it hits you “On My, Are These the H-” “Yes Babe, I came here last week and I saw this house. I saw myself living in it with you and our kids like we've talked about so many times. I tough you would love it too so… I bought it. I was gonna tell you later, but since you didn't look good I decided to tell you some other day. I'm glad you found out babe.” He then lifts you chin with his index finger and lightly gives you a peck “Welcome Home” 

Then Zico turned to the Realtor and gave him a thumbs up. The Realtor then said “Welcome to Your Home (y/n)” In that moment all you could do was start crying…

 

This is the beginning of your life with Zico... 

 

Original Imagine

________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: What do you guys think? This was my first Long Imagine I Ever Wrote. It's not like the original though. 

Thanks for Reading... Please Comment and Subscribe!