When He Cheats (U-Kwon)

Block-B Imagines One Shot Collection

                                                                                               PART 1

Click. Tap tap tap tap. Plop.

     ’It’s about time he came home.’ you thought as you heard U-Kwon walk into your shared bedroom and plop onto his side of the bed. You just laid there, pretending to be asleep as you stared at the clock. 12:38 AM.

     He sighed as he rolled over, pulled up the blanket and went to sleep. You still laid there, not able to fall asleep. There were too many thoughts running through your head. ’Why was he out so late again? Is he cheating on me? No, he chose me. But, what if he really is cheating?’

     For about two hours you laid there with all these thoughts running through your head. You were pulled out of your thoughts when you heard U-Kwon’s text alarm go off. You got up and walked over to his side of the bed and picked up the phone to read the message. 

Hey. Are you still coming over tomorrow night after your schedule?

     You stood there breathless. He really was cheating on you. But, why? You thought he loved you. ‘No.’ you pushed the thought out of your mind as easily as it came. You suddenly realized that he didn’t need or want you and started quickly and quietly packing your things. Your goal was to be out of that apartment by sun up. And you were. With a note on the table and no trace of yourself left other than the note, you were gone.

     U-Kwon woke up to the alarm clock he set on his phone. He checked his messages and saw the one you read earlier. ‘Hm. I wonder why I didn’t notice that earlier.’ he thought to himself walking to the kitchen. He stopped when he saw the note on the table. 

Dear Yukwon,
      I know about the affair with that other woman. We’re over. I already packed my stuff and left. You don’t have to worry about me any more.
                                                           Goodbye forever, (Y/N)

 

                                                                                          PART 2

U-Kwon dropped his phone and ran into the bedroom hoping it was a joke. When he saw no trace of you he dropped to his knees and screamed at the top of his lungs. “No, s-she can’t be gone. This is just a dream. Yea, a bad dream.” he told himself quietly while clutching the note.

     He held the note net to his chest. “But if it’s just a dream, then why haven’t I woken up yet? That means it isn’t a dream and (Y/N) is really gone.” He spoke to himself as the tears raced down his cheeks. He just couldn’t accept the fact that you were gone and that he couldn’t do a thing about it because he didn’t know where you were. In his mind, you could have been across the world by that point.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                       *At The Block B Dorm*

 

     You stood outside the Block B dorm holding your cellphone to your ear as tears ran down your face. “Yoboseyo?” Zico answered. A silent feeling of relief ran through your body knowing he actually answered. “Are you at the dorm?” You asked, holding back your tears.

     “(Y/N)-ah what’s wrong? Are you crying? Wae?” Zico questioned before stopping himself, “I mean, yeah. I’m at the dorm. Where are you?”

     “I’m outside.” you replied. No sooner did Zico hang up than the door was flung open and you were embraced into a hug. You dropped your bags and hugged him back tightly, tears starting to flow down your cheeks again. After a few minutes you regained your composure and broke the hug. As you went to pick your bags back up, Zico stopped you and picked them up himself. He carried them inside with you following close behind. You shut the door, took off your shoes and walked over to the couch.

     A few seconds later Zico sat next to you on the couch with a bottle of water, a blanket and a pillow. He handed you the bottle of water and asked what was wrong. You took a drink and started explaining everything. By the time you were finished with your story, both of you had tears running down your faces.

     The reason you were crying was fairly obvious. But the reason Zico was crying was a bit different, his tears being ones of anger and disbelief.

     He couldn’t believe U-Kwon would do such a thing. Especially after how much work he put in to get to date you. U-Kwon and Zico fought for days about it. After all, Zico was your best friend, he had the right to be overprotective. In the long run, obviously, U-Kwon got Zico to say yes. And now, eleven months later, this happens.

     Zico was not only upset, he was pissed off. It was ridiculous. Who would fight so hard for someone then just betray them like that? The only things he knew for certain was that his best friend was broken, the person at fault, and that he would practically kill him.

     About 30 minutes later you both calmed yourselves. Zico stood up, put the pillow on the couch and handed you the blanket. “You look tired, (Y/N). Get some rest and we’ll talk later tonight.” he said as he closed all the curtains and turned the lights off. You agreed, thanked him, and went to sleep.

     At about 6PM you woke up to the sound of yelling from one of the rooms. You stood up and walked around, eventually detecting the source of noise was from Zico’s room. Quietly, you opened the door to see Zico and U-Kwon arguing. They were so busy yelling at each other that they didn’t even notice you.

     "WHY THE HELL IS SHE HERE ZICO?! TELL ME WHY SHE’S HERE!" U-Kwon yelled aggravated.

     “WHY WOULD YOU CARE WHERE SHE IS AND WHAT SHE’S DOING U-KWON?! DON’T YOU EVEN SAY IT’S BECAUSE YOU CARE ABOUT HER BECAUSE IF YOU DID YOU WOULDN’T HAVE LEFT HER ALONE ALL THOSE NIGHTS WHILE YOU WERE OUT HAVING FUN WITH ANOTHER GIRL FOR THE PAST MONTH!” Zico raged on. U-Kwon just stood there, slightly taken back by what he just heard. “You’re wrong.” U-Kwon mumbled just loud enough to be audible.

     “Then where were you all those nights you left me alone?” you butted into the argument. Zico and U-Kwon stared at you, stunned. U-Kwon tried to step forward to talk to you but Zico pulled him back.  “You can explain yourself from over here.” Zico said, earning himself a low growl from U-Kwon. You glared at U-Kwon with pure anger and frustration. He stared down at the floor, knowing how you get when you're angry caused him to be slightly scared of you. “Are you going to explain yourself or just waste more of my time?” you sternly questioned him. He shakily looked back up at you. “I wasn’t cheating on you, (Y/N). The reason I was never home was because I was out designing and customizing an engagement ring for you with a professional…” he replied, his voice slowly drifting off towards the end.

     Your jaw dropped down as you stared at him. Suddenly all the anger, bitterness, and unsureness left your body. Replaced by feelings of sadness, happiness, and love. U-Kwon looked down at the ground. “I would never try to hurt you, (Y/N). I love you too much. I always have and always will, whether you still love me or not.”

     No sooner then the words left his mouth you ran over to him and hugged him tightly, tears streaming down your face. He hugged you back just as tight. You had missed being in his embrace like this. It felt like it had been forever. Soon enough tears were staining his cheeks. He kissed the top of your head while lightly swaying with you. Showing no intentions of him letting you go anytime soon, you genuinely smiled for the first time in weeks.

     Everything was fine again. You had him and he had you. And at that point, nothing could have been any better than to be in his arms. You could finally be happy again.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: 

Here You Go with our first scenario. Lovely Admin Kendra is the complete Author. She Did an Amazing Job Didn't She!?

Hope You Like it Lots! Comment, Upvote and Subcribe~

~SUK