unexpected action

Love me sincerely

“HAHAHA” youngmin laughed “So, this is your style to call me out?” he said in ridicule way

“I guess it first! It’s you Kikwang!” he snapped. Kikwang laughed

“Woahh, that’s good!” I just wanna check your brain if still work properly or not” Kikwang replied made all of them burst out laughing. You chuckled heard that, realized that you are smiled, Kikwang looked at you again, you startled caught his eyes and stopped your smiled, back to normal expression then looked away. All of guys in black suit have opened out their helmet.

“Pssshhhtt, shut up you SHORT!” Youngmin sarcasm, defend his tone on his last word. This time the people laughed louder. Youngmin felt satisfied and crossed his arms in front of his chest. Kikwang just smile in nonchalant way *Yeahh, I can see that, that guy short ˇ.ˇ *

“Hey long teeth, watch out your words, I’m still your senior right?” he responded *OMOOO, Long teeth? HAGHAGHAG, how can it be this funny? So they fight with each other like this?* you giggled. Youngmin stomped and clenched his fist. He got ready wanna punched Kikwang but stopped all of sudden because a pink sporty car squeak. Kikwang turned his body around, Youngmin slanted his head for got a clear view. 7 girls stepped out, all of them wear a y clothes. Most of them use hotpants that for you was really short like a swim suit and wear a tank top that show off their navel. They walked with their y legs and smooth skin. Every step they took spread an aura of iness, made all of that guys in that place kept silent in dumbfound include you.

“Woaaahhh” your eyes widened and shape into big O. You gazed at them in awesomeness

“OPPPAAAAA!” A girl with hoodie dress like this http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_DZ6Cxnnnh-E/S9KUPGa8wxI/AAAAAAAAAJM/UXzb2Y_KlFg/s1600/koi-josie-hoodie-dress.jpg approached Kikwang, she was used a black sunglasses and put on her hood

“You come!” Kikwang greeted her

“Of course I come, you invited me anyway!” she replied in cute way.  After reached Kikwang, she lowered her glasses a bit and blinked at Youngmin. Her eyes rounded and opened

“Y-Y-Youngmin oppaa??!!” she stammered. Youngmin stood in shock, he gazed back at her motionless. He took many time for realized who is that girl

“H-H-Ha Young??” Youngmin stuttered

When you heard that name your eardrum wanna break out. All of your pain back to your bones made you shuddered hardly. Your legs weaken, you can’t catch your breath normally when you saw Ha Young figure. Your throat tightened, without you realized you clutched Kwangmin’s arm made Kwangmin turned at you.

“K-K-Kwangmin bring me home” you panting hard, your eyes began teary up as stared at Ha Young, Kwangmin puzzled look at your act, and followed your gaze *HA Young? Why is she scared of Ha Young?* Understand what are you feeling, Kwangmin slung his arm around your shoulder *She know Ha Young? But what is it make her so fear? Is she ghost? Monster?*

“O-oppa..” Ha Young called Youngmin again *OPPPPAAA, You didn’t know that I really miss you? It was so long since I angry with you, I REALLY MISS YOU-* then she slanted her head behind Youngmin and looked at you. You caught her eyes that pierce on your hinge directly. Avoid her eyes, you looked to the ground, breathless. Kwangmin saw at you worriedly and caught Ha Young glared at you *I feel strange about two of them, there was something that I don’t know? Kwangmin thought*

*WHHHAATTT? THAT GIRL AGAIN? PSSTT LOOK I’M RIGHT!! SHE’S THE !! TSK WHERE IS HER FACE, IS SHE NOT SCARED OF ME? I’VE WARNED HER!! ARRGGHHH YOPUNGMIN OPPPAAA!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? ARE YOU REALLY MOVING YOUR HEART FROM ME??? TSK, I’LL GIVE YOU A LESSON OPPA, Ha Young thought*

In a sudden Ha Young turned at Kikwang and linked her arms around his neck. Youngmin surprised half died

“Ha-ha young??” youngmin called but she ignored him and leaned her head on Kikwang’s shoulder happily made Kikwang startled a bit. *watch it oppa? Are you not jealous huh? Ha Young thought* Youngmin walked closer to Ha Young but Kikwang blocked his way

“Yeahhh, what’s up with you man?” Kikwang pushed Youngmin away. Youngmin ignored him and still focused on Ha Young

“H-H-Ha Young” Youngmin called again but she still ignored him and placed Kikwang’s hand on her hip

“Ok, this is our end, she already chose me bro!” Kikwang declared

“Ha Young already made her decision” Kwangmin said, you looked at the ground on your frightened

“She is the girl who I mean at first” he added, you looked at him

“She made Youngmin and Kikwang in confusion for three years but finally she chose Kikwang” You surprised *WHAATT? Youngmin likes her for three years??? Wait didn’t she said that she is Youngmin’s girlfriend??*

“Look your eyes, you scary of your wickedness because flirting with a guy that already has a girlfriend huh? GO FIND ANOTHER ONE IN THE OUTSIDE YOU !! WHY DID YOU CHOOSE HIM??”

*What is this?? So Ha Young lied to me??*

Youngmin looked at Ha Young in disbelief. Then he looked away, looked at the sky then down to the ground in frustration, he bit his lower lip and messing his hair hopeless

“Ermm, I just wonder who is yours?” Kikwang sneered “Or you just a lonely man, huh?” he mocked. Youngmin gritted his teeth and glared at him *GEZZZZ, this old guy!! Are you trying embarrassed me in front of them? TSK I’M THE KINGKA, AND I’LL LET YOU KNOW IT*

“I already have my own” Youngmin smiled. Kikwang shocked, Ha Young eyes widened *WHAATTT, WHO IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND OPPAAA? Ha Young thought*. All of them include you surprised with his sentence. Then youngmin turned at you, he made his way to you *Youngminnn??* he reached your hand. Your eyes widened but Youngmin gazed at you deeply. He hauled you approached Kikwang and Ha Young. You looked at Ha Young, she speechless and turned to Kikwang, this time he looked relaxed *Duhhh Youngmin what are you going to do?*

“I’ll introduce you!” Youngmin half shouted

“Her name is ~~~, MY GIRLFRIEND!” he looked at Kikwang and smiled in satisfied. Kikwang smiled back *Huh? How about this Kikwang? Do you think you can win over me? Youngmin thought*

“O-O-paa” Ha Young called Youngmin, youngmin startled and turned at her *GOSSSHHH Ha Young??!! Why can I forget her?? ARRRGGHHH What did you do YOUNGMIN!! GEzzzz* Your face change into blanked, you deaf again in disbelief *WAIT? Did I hear him said girlfriend? Who is his girlfriend? Who?* You can’t grab the situation, all of that made you confused then Kikwang clapped his hands

“Woahh, I proud of you!” Kikwang said, you startled and looked at him

“Chukhae , you got nice one” he added and smiled at you, you gave him puzzle look

*UGGGHHH THIS GIRL!! Why all of sudden she come and ruined everthing??? It was out of my plan!! She wanna die? Why is Youngmin oppa doing this? It’s unexpected!! Arrgghh Ha Young thought*

“But” Kikwang spoke up “I’m not believe she’s your girlfriend” his words earn more crowded and Whisper. “Are you trying covered your bashful and pretend made her be your girlfriend?” he asked in sarcastic way *HAHHA Youngmin, youngmin, I’m not stupid, I can see all of your false pretenses, kikwang thought* Youngmin surprised and his forehead covered with cold sweat *ARRRGGHHH THIS OLD GUY?! WHAT IS HE WANT ACTUALLY? How can he know I lie?? TSK*

“I’ll show you, I’m not” Youngmin replied in calm way, he gave Kikwang sly face. At a glance, he pulled your hand and grabbed your chin. In a twinkling eye he pressed his lips against yours. You startled, your eyes widened when you felt his lips on yours *w-hat is he—doing?* Your mind stammered. You lost your mind.

“OPPPAAAA” Ha Young screamed. All of them shocked. Kikwang stared at you two and rounded his eyes. Kwangmin gazed at you from a far, his jaw tightened in disbelief then looked away. Everybody started cheered at you

“WOHOOOOO” They shouted happily and the situation noiser. Made Youngmin pushed your body more closer to him, he placed his hand around your neck, in order to fix the position and fitting his lips on yours perfectly. Your mind blew, there was no power, you weaken all of sudden *So, what was he meant as his girlfriend is me?* You can’t closed your eyes, you glanced at Youngmin face, the closest one ever. You looked at his face, his eyes closed and seemed enjoyed the kiss scene *Am I in daydreaming? He was joking right? Tell me this is not his lips!!* Slowly his eyes opened and gazed at you, you looked back at him. He was a bit shocked and immediately released your body *GOSSHHH, WHAT DID YOU DO YOUNGMIN?? GAHHH* his eyes widened when he saw you and was a little blushed *Psttt, Am I making another trouble?? I even taking her in my problem?? YOU CRAZY YOUNGMIN* you can’t looked at Youngmin even more and looked ground. In a rush Youngmin faced Kikwang

“See?” he raised his eyebrow

“Oppaaa!” Ha Young whimpered, her eyes began teary. Youngmin looked at her in anxious *H-H-Ha Young, I’m sorry, it wasn’t like you see! PSSTTT Youngmin!! How can you broke her heart? The girl that you like so much for three years??* Ha Young dropped her tears and run away. Youngmin wanna chase her but Kikwang glared at him, eyened him to stop. Next, Kikwang run after her. Youngmin motionless.*me? me? Why is my egoistic ruin everthing????Youngmin screamed on his mind*

“Come on go!” Kikwang commanded and hitchhike Ha Young on his motorcycle. The black gang left with those y girls. All of them left the place. You stood like a stone. The situation made you baffle. You have no idea with Youngmin. The rest member approached both of you.

“Hyunggg” Minwoo called, Donghyun patted Youngmin’s shoulder. You just stared at Youngmin, this is another reaction that you saw in the first time. He ducked his head, his face full of misery. He just stood like that until couple minutes left *YOUNGMIN YOU PABOOO!! YOU PABOO YOUNGMIN!!! How can you do that in front of her?? Youngmin thought*

“Hyung” Kwangmin called his hyung. He was really understand his twin and slung his arm around him. Hyunseong sighed and shook his head. You understand Youngmin’s pathetic. Jeongmin tapped your shoulder and stood beside you

“Don’t worry, he will be ok” Jeongmin whispered on your ear, you looked at him, he ogling at you, you smiled a bit and turned at Youngmin again *Youngminnnn*

--------------

Youngmin drove you home, but this time he looked cold. You can’t read his expression. Then his motorcycle stopped in front of your home. You climbed off, took off your helmet and gave it to him. You bite your lips in bitterness

“Y-youngmin” you called him, he looked at you and forced a smile

“Sleep well ~~~” then he drove off left you in the doldrums *Youngminn, don’t be like this, I more sad if see you like that. The one that I want from you just your happy, don’t force yourself and be honest, I really understand you*

------------

“Ha Young” Kikwang called her. She was leaned her face on Kikwang’s back, but she didn’t move

“We arrive at your home” Kikwang added but she still kept silent. Kikwang sighed

“You already made your decision and you regret it, didn’t you?” his question made Ha Young woke up

“O-O-Oppa?” she stammered, Kikwang sighed again

“Stop playing with people’s feeling” he said weakly

“Oppa, what do you mean?” she dazing, Kikwang turned his head at her

“I know you are queenka, you are pretty,rich and y, you proud of their admire of you, don’t you?” Ha Young smiled and leaned her face on his back again next wrapped her arms around Kikwang’s hip

“That’s why you are lucky have me now!” she smiled but Kikwang took out her hands away from his hip, Ha Young shocked

“Go down” Kikwang replied in flat tone

“Ugh?” Ha Young straight back her body

“Go down, it’s already late night” he repeated made her climbed off

“Oppaaa, are you angry?” Ha Young in cute way, Kikwang looked at down then looked up at her

“Ha Young” he said softly “In your eyes, maybe I’m looking like a bad guy-“ Ha Young cut him off

“Of course you’re bad guy, many girls like you, but you ignored them and kept your eye on me, right?” she said happily, Kikwang laughed *Don’t you understand what I mean Ha Young? Kikwang thought*

“I know many girls, I really know about a girl, I learn about them so much, so don’t lie to me” Ha Young puzzled

“Lie to you?” Kikwang nodded “About what?” Ha Young raised her eyebrow

“About where you put your heart” This time Ha Young laughed and hit his arm playfully

“Of course my heart just for you don’t have to be worry” she said in seductive way. Kikwang just smiled

“So how about Youngmin?” His question made Ha Young’s face gloomy, her smile faded away *I know I’m right. Are you wanna playing with me? Kikwang thought*

“Ahh, don’t mind about him, you are cooly than him!” she assure him *Pssttt, this girl*

“ ok then, see you!” Kikwang turned the engine but Ha Young held his arm on fast she pecked on his cheek

“Have a safe trip oppaa” she said cheerfully, Kikwang smiled and drove off

 

 

 

 

 

another chappieee

Comment are love and thank you for subscribe this story chinguuyyaa^^