His second help

Love me sincerely

“STOP IT BOSS, THAT GIRL BELONG TO ME!” the ert stopped and released you a bit. But his hand still wrapped around your hip. You blocked your private area (your ) with your arms against his chest.

“Who is scream out to me??” that ert yelled.

“me.” Youngmin went out from bunch of people. Your eyes widened *YOUNGMIN* respendently He walked closer cooly. Saw his figure made you slimmered down. The ert clam up

~~~, come here” he commanded. You nodded. Motionless, that ert got out his hand from your waist. Slowly you took a step closer to youngmin. When you wanna reached him that ert held your wrist again *DUHH, WHAT NOW* you frowned.  Make you suddenly jerk, Youngmin held your other hand.

“Please, let her out!” Youngmin said, the ert smirked

“Not that easy bro!” he gave him sly look. On high speed, he swoop out your dress rope behind your neck, untied it in constrained movement. Everyone around you began noiser, shrieking and clapped their hands waited for the next view. Everything passed in a blink eye for you, you didn’t know why the people cheered at you. You have no sense for a sec until you saw the bend around your neck loose out,*AAAAAA, What is he doing???*You gasped when your dress lowered, almost show your split more, your heart tightened*OMMMAA* you suffocated,  immediately Youngmin pulled your hand and caught your body, embraced you tightly. You panting hard because of that. Puzzled, frightened, and didn’t know what to do. Your mind blank, the one that you felt right now just someone hugged you. *A-AAM I a-almost n-n-???  º.º  *

A whole your body trembling, your eyes widened, your mouth opened in shock. Your tears fell down. All of them laughed louder.

“Better for you for keep your girlfriend bro!! She’s nice, isn’t she?” the ert said and laughed again then walked away. You faltering. *W-W-WH-WHAT HA-HAPPEN TO M-ME?*

~~~, it’s ok!” Youngmin whispered softly. But your mind shakiness, still didn’t get what happened. You crumpled Youngmin clothes from the back. Understand what you felt, he hugged you more tightly.

“It’s ok.” He whispered again as caresses your head and still sticky his body against yours for kept your dress stand on. Then he placed his hand around your hip and the other covered your back, defend your dress. You cried silently on his chest and sobbed hard.

“What’s going on here?” hyunseong asked. You still gasp and shuddered. But hyunseong understand the situation so fast and disperse the assemble.

“HUSH.. HUSHH.. GO.. GO.. nothing special here!! Back to what you do!!” he shouted and commanded some guide to help him. You still shocked stand like a statue. Youngmin felt pity for you, so he still embrace you while sink out your face into his chest.

“Youngmin what happen?” Donghyun asked worriedly

“Common thing happen with this girl. Her act was too obvious that she’s new here, so yeahhh” Youngmin explained then eyened Kwangmin for did something. Youngmin still embrace you tightly, you felt your legs weaken. Understand what Youngmin want, Kwangmin approached you from behind. Took your band dress and then tied it softly. After finished, he patted your shoulder weakly

“Finish.” Kwangmin said. Slowly Youngmin released you from his hug and held your arms. You just lowered your head.

“It’s ok now!” he said again as lifted up your chin. You took a glance at him and nodded.

“Hey, Youngmin, where is ~~~?” Jeongmin elbowed Youngmin. Youngmin stepped back

“ Are you sightless? She is ~~~!” youngmin replied, his eyes and mouth widened in the sane time

“WAHHH, REALLYYYY?” Jeongmin startled and walked closer to you but you flinched.

“OMO, I’m Jeongmin! Your schoolmate!” he linked his arm around your shoulder.

“Don’t worry, come on!” he  dragged you into private room, followed by the other

“You’re safe now, don’t mind that ert maybe he already in prison right now, hehehe” Minwoo tried lie to you for make you calm down.

“HAHAHA!” Hyunseong laughed “How it can be, it’s just-“ he cut off because of Minwoo glared at him “Oh, ehem yeah hehe, maybe he is crying now regretly hehe” he said,  You gave a little smiled.

“By the way, are you really ~~~?” hyungseong asked  *What wrong with all of them? Am I really abstract? They didn’t recognize me anymore? °.° * you nodded dizzily

“You’re really PRETTYYY!” hyunseong praised you. *OHHH hehe ⁿ_ⁿ * You blushed

“Thank you” you said softly

“Your appearance so seductively for him, that’s reasonable!” Donghyun said and took a glance at you. You frowned.

“YEAHHH, that attract me too!” Jeongmin said as ogling his eyes to you *GOSHHH, THIS KINGKA!! *

You lowered your head hide your wide smile

“ YAHHH, stop it!! That’s too much!! It’s just our first time saw her like this, that’s why!” Youngmin said in annoyed way. You pouted * ¬.¬ huuuhhh, the one that I hope say I’m pretty is you, Jo YOUNGMIN!!* But memory how Youngmin hug you flash out in your mind made you giggled by yourself then folded your arms. You felt a butterfly in your stomach *AWWW, I’m really happy he embrace me ^^, it was closest so I can smelled his body kekekeke ⁿ.ⁿ * You blushed * GAHHH ~~~, how can you that ert!!* You hit your head. You didn’t realize from a far stared at you silently in astonishment *I know you will look so gorgeous today ~~~, kwangmin thought*

“Hyung, do you buy this dress for her?” Minwoo asked

“He eh” Youngmin replied shortly

“Aisshh, this is your fault then! Why is this dress so y?” Minwoo complained

“I don’t know!” he shrugged “ I’m guess it will be fit!” he said as don’t care anymore

“no problem” you said softly.

“Aigooo, you are really nice!” Minwoo teased you. All of them and you joke around and sang together happily. Their dull act slowly erased the tragedy from your mind. You always looked at Youngmin who enjoyable sang with Donghyun, really proud with hoarse voice. Kwangmin asked him to gave the microphone to Hyunseong but he didn’t made you chuckled. *Aigoo, cute ^^ *

“Here taste this Dongdongju!” Hyunseong offered. All of them sup it on fast. You dazing stared on your glass because you never drink it before. You smelled it first then furrowed your forehead. *Alcohol?*

“Don’t worry! It’s just traditional drink with very low alcohol. It can make you healthy!” hyunseong realized your act.

“Ohhh” you smiled and took a sip then you winced and put your tongue out *YAAKKK, it’s bitter!!* gazed at your act all of them burst of laughter. You smiled skittered

*tsk tsk, this girl! HAHAHA, I don’t know she can be this funny, I never laughed like this before until my stomach hurt HAHAHA, youngmin thought*

“Let’s play a game!” Minwoo suggested in a sudden.

“Game?” Donghyun asked then Minwoo nodded

“How about playing scissors, paper and stone, who lose, he should drink Dongdongju in one time!” He explained

“Yeahhh, good idea! I agree! I agree!” Donghyun replied cheerfully

“Ermm,~~~, are you join this game?” Hyunseong asked you, you raised your eyebrow.

“Hehe, I can’t hehe, I’ll see you-“ you cut off by Jeongmin

“Aisssshhh, it isn’t interesting anymore!” he said “ We must celebrate it together because you are our new friend! You should join!” he persuaded. You considered what he said for a moment *WOAAHH, So I am their friend now?? Yuhuuu  ^_^ * you nodded and game started

“BAIBAIBO!” Minwoo shouted “haha, Youngmin you lose!” Jeongmin handed him a glass full og Dongdongju. In fast Youngmin drink it then raised his glass over his head

“YEAHHHH!” he shouted and all of them laughed. One hour passed, two our passed , your tongue already accepted the taste of Dongdongju and it nice for you. Actually, you felt a little sleepy, your eyes really heavy to open, but you resist it and enjoyed the game

“You again ~~~!” Hyunseong handed you a glass, it was fifth glass. In a slanty eyes, you took it from his hand suddenly Kwangmin snatched it from your hands

“She has drink a lot, I’ll take it!” Kwangmin said but you whined and took back your glass

“Kwangminieee…I’m fineee.. hehehe…” you said in crapulence and laughed. Sup it weakly but Kwangmin pulled it again from your mouth. You wanna took it back but your head really heavy then your view blur, you can’t resist anymore then fell into Jeongmin lap who sit beside you.

“OMOO, She drop first!” Jeongmin surprised because your head hit his tight

“It’s just low alcohol, it was her fifth glass anyway, but she already broke out! Ahaha!” Hyunseong commented

“I need fifty glass for make me drunk off!” Donghyun added

“Yeahh, remember she’s countrified girl!!” Youngmin told and all of them laughed louder

“But, don’t you think she is quite pretty? Look at her face, in my opinion she has pure beauty!” Jeongmin said as glanced at your sleepy face.

“Look at these reddish cheek, nice right?” he added and caresses your cheek with his finger softly

“Yahh, don’t take opportunity hyung!” Kwangmin remained and slapped his hand. Then Kwangmin carry you in a bridal style to another couch in the corner and laid you on it. He smiled at you and took off his jacket covered your chest with that.

“If I were you, I really glad be her boyfriend!” Minwoo dreamed

“Yeah, me too! I don’t know, she hide her beauty!” Donghyun said

“YAHHH, What are you talking about??? Back to your cocsiousness!” Youngmin snapped

“Ha Young is THE BEST!!” They said in a union and then laughed together

-----------------

“Hyung, don’t you think send back her to home?” Kwangmin asked when Youngmin and Donghyun were enjoyed sang together.

“Yeah, it’s 11.30 pm already, strip dance will start,my father will not like it if he know I was here in strip dance time, we should go soon!” Hyunseong reminded. Youngmon raised his eyebrow.Without any command again, he walked towards you who still sleep peacefully

“Yahh ~~~, wake up time to go home!” he said but your sleep too deep for heard anything

“YAHHH, ~~~!” he kicked you’re the couch made your body shook a bit, but your eyes still closed *Arrggghhh this girl heavy sleeper! Tsk tsk, youngmin thought*

“YAHHH, WAKE UP!!* he patted your cheek hardly

“Don’t be harsh to her hyung!” Minwoo shouted and approached him

“Just because she’s not Ha Young you can conducted her rudely, she’s still a girl!” Hyunseong said prudently

“Aishhh, aishhh, stop that! I know! I know!” he wanna patted your cheek again but you opened your eyes and saw Youngmin stood beside your couch *OMOO YOUNGMIN??*  Reflex, you got up but that movement made your head dizzy

“Duhh” you said weakly as held your head

“Are you okay ~~~?” Minwoo asked then kneeled down in front of you. You took a moment for calmed down your head

“She got more drink” Kwangmin said as walked closer to you and sit next to you.

“Drink it” he handed you bottle of mineral water, you looked at him and caught he was smiling at you, you smiled back then took it and gulped it down. The water shower your throat refreshingly

“Come on guys, hurry up we must go out now!” Hyunseong reminded. Quickly you stood up and dropped the jacket down. You startled and was about to kneel down but Kwangmin swoop it and placed it around your shoulder

“It’s late night, you will catch a cold with dress like that!” he smiled

“Oh? Ehehe, thanks kwangmin!” you smiled in a half consciousness

All of you turned to the first floor. When you walked down, on the stair you looked a few women danced. Some in major stage and the rest in minor stage. Those women dancing ily and almost with their minim dress. The customer enjoyed around and placed the dollar bills in the dancer’s g string. You gasped with the view, your half eyes opened a bit

“There’s nothing you can see on it, better to see my face” kwangmin said as hold your chin and moved your direction on his face, he smiled. He chuckled when he got your eyes widened and your mouth opened *It’s interesting, ludicrous girl*

“Come on go from here!” he held your hand while his other hand covered your sight purpose for you not looked at them anymore.

 

 

 

Longer chappie~ hehe, how it was?

Please comment guys, I wait for your comment tell me what you feel ok? ^^ and if you like this story, please subscribe ^^ KAMSAHAMNIDA~~